Preview Rnd 12 - Carlton v Fremantle Sat 15th Aug 8.10PM AEST @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They basically said he was safe till season end and sacked him mid season. Why commit to a position to backflip months later?

Re-hashing old ground but the players looked like they’d spoken. Efforts were putrid & Essendon game the icing.
Weiters was talking up the last 18 months on his re-signing. The tribe is happy now.

Re-hashing old ground but the players looked like they’d spoken. Efforts were putrid & Essendon game the icing.
Weiters was talking up the last 18 months on his re-signing. The tribe is happy now.

Again don't disagree. But the issues with our board and the power brokers haven't gone away and likely never will.

Bit of a personal reflection.... Am hoping for a win but not confident. The way we played in the Hawthorn game knocked me... Our best this year is good enough to take on anyone... And the strange thing for me is if you asked me at beginning of 2020 what I would have liked to see, it is a percentage of around 100 and a win/loss ratio somewhat like where we are... So on the one side I'm happy, but on the other a bit down... Just want a strong showing through 4 quarters. And if we do, should win.... Am looking for the 1995 confidence and swagger I once had.... Looking forward to a good night and a great result...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know whether we'll be wearing our away strip for tonight's match? Only mention it because it should make it easier for our blokes to spot each other in the middle of the forecast tempest!

Game will be won or lost in the midfield. If TDK can break even with Darcy and our bigger bodied mids out muscle the smaller quicker midfielders of Freo we can win. Also don't mind the long bomb tonight. Harry and Casboult should be able to outmark their smaller defence.
We are actually going in as favourites, albeit very slight

stats aren’t my thing, but reckon there’s a correlation between strong reserves performances and strong AFL showings this season.

blues by 156, give or take a few goals.

hope they’re more pumped than me for this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back