AFL Autopsy Rnd 2: Down and out in Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The players don't have the angst that we supporters do when a player leaves the club. Raz wanted to go home. He was upfront about that. Many of the guys at Essendon will be mates with him. Move on. There is noting in some guys liking his post.

Absolutely there’s no issue with staying mates and liking posts etc.

This post though. Was after his new team tore us a new one. Pretty bloody stupid to like it. Especially for someone like Parish who was on the field and was pretty poor himself.

Even FoxFooty didn't think it was that bad

ESSENDON

Essendon stopped things from getting too ugly on Saturday, but the injury toll was significant and spells doom for a tough next three weeks against St Kilda, Sydney and the Brisbane Lions. They’ll have to lift in a big, big way to avoid going 0-5.

In the votes

Jordan Ridley was great once again despite being bombarded with offensive forays by the Power, while Zach Merrett and Andrew McGrath did well in the middle. Cale Hooker looks great up forward a couple of rounds in and is unlikely to be moved to the backline given his output. He and McDonald Tipungwuti were the answers up forward.

Room for improvement

Peter Wright is being given a big task as the main man up forward, but he needs to deliver a lot more. Devon Smith is a veteran who needs to lift to help steady the club amid injury blows and the injection of youth. More pressure is needed inside forward 50.

Grade

C+

Who gives a sh*t
Really? You’re a soccer fan. A lot of players in soccer tone down the celebrations when scoring against their old team especially if just moved from the club. I don’t even mind Raz celebrating ...but doing the old jumper thing in first game against old team that’s copping a thumping? No big deal maybe but just lacks a bit of class

Really? You’re a soccer fan. A lot of players in soccer tone down the celebrations when scoring against their old team especially if just moved from the club. I don’t even mind Raz celebrating ...but doing the old jumper thing in first game against old team that’s copping a thumping? No big deal maybe but just lacks a bit of class

Just seems like a player sucking up to a home crowd in their first game at home for the season, in their first season having returned to their home state.

Think people are reading more in to it than was really there.

Always makes me laugh when people take the time to reply with “who cares” etc...most people would just scroll on 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just such a waste of energy to get bothered by this. He's not taunting anyone, it's not impacting your life, the world keeps spinning.

Just such a waste of energy to get bothered by this. He's not taunting anyone, it's not impacting your life, the world keeps spinning.
Obviously. It does lack class and doesn’t impact anyone’s life mentioning that. Waste of energy you posting that we’re wasting our energy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgetting the irony in this post for a second; it's not really Raz I'm annoyed at. He's his own player now and can do what he wants, as with Joe and Saad.

But it's our own players who are dumb enough to think that is an appropriate thing to like, especially after a gutless belting and some of the insipid performances like Parish put in.

As I said; I won't lose sleep over it. I know the players are still mates. But if I were them; I'd probably be smart enough to understand that's one you could just scroll past.

* we suck so much all we are going to do in here all year is complain about raz, Joe and saad.

any news on your 3 injuries?
Drapers didnt look flash as it happened in front of where i was sitting. big fella landing all his weight from jumping onto a trapped leg.

Hope they arent serious

I feel like I might be asking a dumb question, but what does 💙🍐 mean anyway?

haha it started a few years back now. It was a laugh with some of our supporters using bogan bogan accents 'pearr' or when your a dozen beers in etc. it then got into the playing group and as a laugh with our supporters they asked our isc to add a tiny pear to there run out tops

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Back