Preview Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Friday 7th April 4.20PM @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn’t underestimate how good a win it was last week.Granted we should’ve put the game to bed in the third but that game was a mirror image of the saints with our inaccuracy,difference is we hung on to win on a horrible slippery day.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
as long as they win and learn, that is all that matters. Cats and Giants win would have been losses in previous years

Seems absurd considering their form is decent and ours ordinary.

And we are missing Walsh, Kennedy, Acres from midfield which leaves us very thin in their area of biggest strength: Cuninngton, LDU, Simpkin vs Cripps, Curnow, Cerra is arguably in their favour, and swings even more their way when you remember our wings are LOB and Hollands.

A lot seems to be based on their key defenders being out but that is the easiest position on the ground to cover if your midfield is playing well.

I think this is a genuine 50/50 game and will be extremely pleased if we win, particularly given we have a very tough trip to Adelaide next week
Our midfield is better and you can add Hewett to our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t underestimate how good a win it was last week.Granted we should’ve put the game to bed in the third but that game was a mirror image of the saints with our inaccuracy,difference is we hung on to win on a horrible slippery day.
Last week does give me confidence we can withstand the Norf “Carlton grand final” mentality and post a decent win - in fact that game should hold us in good stead for Crows next week too

Very nervous about this one. I'm hoping the faster deck at Marvel will help. Harry always plays better there. Just don't have a good feeling about this one. I can see them knocking us off. Will be stoked if we win. Our injuries in the midfield are a concern. We can just never get a mostly fit team. Kennedy, Walsh and suspended acres are so important.
Can't be easy sitting under the kitchen table each week, racked with anxiety and woe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back