Preview RND 5 - Carlton v West Coast - 4:35PM Saturday 21st April @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly one of the most uncompetitive sides i have seen us field in years. Very concerned.
Yeh because our best 22 have been so competitive. Seriously I don’t give a stuff who plays this week just HAVE A ******* CRACK BOY FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well I’m actually interested to see what happens... could be anything from a debacle to an honourable loss. Let’s see

Rowe will stay on his man and play one one one. We need it
Isn't one on one all Jones can do?

Kennedy vs Jones - tell him not to zone one ******* bit

Darling v O'Shea - got the tank to follow him up the park

Plowman and Rowe to do the zoning off to help the other two out

Doesn't mean I'm not supportive either. More interesting that in all this discussion that is your target. I smell a troll :thumbsdown:
A passionate supporter. Feel free to check my history. Don't agree with team selection this week, last week or the week before.

Yeh because our best 22 have been so competitive. Seriously I don’t give a stuff who plays this week just HAVE A F**KEN CRACK BOY FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our best 22 is light years more competitive than this side.

Jones needs guidance and without Docherty supporting Simpson, Jones' duties may have got a little muddled and without direction.

Reckon you're right. Rowe will help Jones.

We've been relying on Jones helping Weitering so far this year. Just doesn't have that side to him. I think we can see that Docherty is probably more instructional than Simmo who is more a motivating lead by example type.

ASOS would also have done this. It's a must to have he or Rowe in the side for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Kerr named as an emergency. :)
Only 6 other players fit to play AFL this week, and it's extremely thin on the talls side. Basically got named by default.

Good thing we have a bye in the VFL.
Wouldn't have more than half a dozen players available. Shocking run of injury/management.

No offence to the guys involved, but this is as poor a team we've fielded for......a long, long time.

Byrne Weitering Macreadie
Docherty Marchbank Williamson.......Backline injured (ex Macreadie)

Kreuzer Kennedy Murphy................Midfield injured

Unbelievable
We'd have 12 fit players for the VFL if all the emergencies played.

Only surprise for me is Cuningham out and Dow keeps his place. Kreuzer/Kennedy obviously played injured last week and kennedy re-injured his ankle in Q2...Weitering was badly corked - but I can see how some would be thinking he is being a break.

So Kerridge is a no brainer since there is no one else and Graham was just as ordinary in AFL as he always is. lamb is no worse than Graham.
Phillips and Rowe pick themselves under the circumstances - welcome back Rowey!

The second big surprise is Harry - forward lne improves its structure now - something Bolton should have done weeks ago - but clearly Harry has now met some KPI's that he hadn't previously

Bolton is rattled and embattled - fingers crossed.

Only 6 other players fit to play AFL this week, and it's extremely thin on the talls side. Basically got named by default.

We'd have 12 fit players for the VFL if all the emergencies played.

When you go through it there isn't much more that can be done. Just like to know Cuningham reasoning. I will be digging

I'll go Saturday and will always support but this side is easily the least exciting side I have seen in a few years.

Good Luck to McKay Phillips & Rowe. I rate the 3 of them. Hope to see more improvement in SPS Dow O'Brien Silvagni Garlett Fisher & Charlie and FFS someone please step up and help Cripps. The rest Meh

PS I can't keep looking at that defence :oops:

Sam Docherty Knee Season
Marc Murphy Plantar Fascia 4 weeks
Alex Silvagni Hamstring Test
Jarrod Pickett Wrist 9 weeks
Ciaran Byrne Quad 3 weeks
Tom Williamson Back 3 weeks
Cillian McDaid Foot 4-5 weeks
Caleb Marchbank Ankle 3 weeks
Matthew Lobbe Hamstring 3 weeks
Mathew Kreuzer Soreness 1 week(?)
Matthew Kennedy Ankle 1 week(?)