AFL Toast RND 5: Gather Round And Get A Load of This

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches Votes came out today. And they look...weird:

View attachment 1663349

Would love to know which coach gave votes to who. Also, kinda bummed Phillips didn't get a vote. But I'm glad Oliver didn't get any, despite him racking up touches late when we were well on top of Melbourne.
oliver would've only gotten some if he'd had more of an impact before the game was over i'd wager. last q heroics do matter only if they end up winning the game imo

View attachment 1663349

Would love to know which coach gave votes to who. Also, kinda bummed Phillips didn't get a vote. But I'm glad Oliver didn't get any, despite him racking up touches late when we were well on top of Melbourne.
Flip a victim of the greatest injustice ever......
Baffled. BOG by a margin

View attachment 1663349

Merrett 5 and 3
Draper 5 and 3
McGrath 4 and 0
Parish 4 and 0
Langford 2 and 0
Durham 2 and 0
Petracca 1 and 0
Shiel 1 and 0

Very odd for 2 guys to get 4 from one coach and nothing from the other, but it was that sort of game. Team effort without obvious standouts

those campaigners at the afl still haven't put the replay up
or any of the other games from saturday for that matter

Yeah i know. It is very strange. This arvo it came up on the mobile app that the match replay was up but it looked like the duration was only 1 hour and 20 minutes. Thought that something was wrong and there you go, still no replay on the website.

Yeah i know. It is very strange. This arvo it came up on the mobile app that the match replay was up but it looked like the duration was only 1 hour and 20 minutes. Thought that something was wrong and there you go, still no replay on the website.
I found it, you have to go here and scroll most of the way to the bottom (instead of clicking Match Videos and selecting 'replays'): AFL Video Highlights, Shows and Analysis - AFL.com.au

Just watched it tonight

Probably the most pleasing thing is that Melbourne didn’t appear to be playing badly, we just did it better.
Yep got to watch it thanks 👍.

Agree. We are playing as a team and the individuals (lots of talent), are playing to their abilities. They look fit and hungry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back