Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton:

1625969647217-png.1175000

GMmiPJebQAECkFR

IN: Adam Cerra, Alex Cincotta, David Cuningham, Orazio Fantasia
OUT: Jaxon Binns, Jack Carroll, Ollie Hollands, Brodie Kemp

TEAM.jpg

Broadcast Guide :- 📺 📻

CH7 from 7.20PM
FoxFooty from 7.30PM
Kayo from 7.30PM
Radio: 3AW, TripleM, SEN, ABC, AFL Nation, Italian Radio, Blues Radio with Andy Maher, Kouta & Ange (SEN app)

Carlton Board & Site Posting rules

#STRONGERTOGETHER

🏈 :carlton: GO BLUES :carlton: 🏈

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right so the heat on our small forwards now it’s obvious where their focus is.

Cunners/Oweis/Dirdin/Fantasia

Over to you

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bit of flexibility with the team this week. Can sub out a ruck or one of the forwards (theres 8 running through tonight) with good injury coverage.

If one of those small forwards gets subbed for a lack of pressure, they’ll probably be wishing Voss wasn’t coaching from the boundary…

Have to say i was a little surprised re our choice of sub.
I don’t mind the sub call, Kennedy burnt the ball last week at crucial times and is slow which puts pressure on our team defense.

Cerra takes his role and Kennedy can impact once the pace comes of the game or fill a number of roles mid, back or forward!!

Why did this game have to be a Friday match?! Should be illegal to have to go in to work when the Mighty Blues are playing! Well we better win so I can watch the replay tomorrow with a couple of cold ones. GO BLUES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back