Preview Rnd 9 - Carlton v Melbourne Sunday May 20th 1.10PM @ MCG - Team - post #1096

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Cripps Jones McKay SPS Dow Kruezer Garlett Murphy have big games and anything can happen. They are our potential matchwinners

Rain can also help us and level the game out taking a bit away from their high marking forwards.

No Ed to go straight to Oliver hurts and he needs to be tagged but i am not sure who goes to him now.

He would get Lewis, Lever or Vince? Graham would be the other choice on Oliver IMO. Be interesting to see what Bolts does

Not a fan of Graham honestly.

If Cripps Jones McKay SPS Dow Kruezer Garlett Murphy have big games and anything can happen. They are our potential matchwinners

We're going to need career best games from most of our youngsters to win. It's definitely possible, but I'm so looking forward to post-bye. Seems like the club is being ultra-conservative with injury now to make a significant push with a stronger list in the 2nd half of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're going to need career best games from most of our youngsters to win. It's definitely possible, but I'm so looking forward to post-bye. Seems like the club is being ultra-conservative with injury now to make a significant push with a stronger list in the 2nd half of the season.

Exactly :thumbsu:

Looking forward to having fit and performing Weitering Cuningham Williamson Charlie Kennedy Marchbank Pickett Byrne Silvagni in the side and to get a look at TDK LeBois Macreadie Schumacher at AFL level. Best is yet to come

Would live to jag one more win before the bye just to keep the annoying the media chatter away. This is our best chance.

I hope we’re competitive today and find a way to kick snags without charlie. If...in my wildest dreams we cause an upset today....momentum for next week will be huge with Ed ,Charlie and Cuningham possibly in and then Weitering, willo, maybe Marchbank the week after. Pickett after the bye and kennedy hopefully available too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back