Rumour Robbie Gray Osteitis Pubis

Remove this Banner Ad

Hysteria25

All Australian
May 25, 2009
Anti-Clique HQ
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I heard this from a guy who is friends with Robbie the other day. I didn't think much of it but he looked super ginger today, was running exactly like someone with osteitis pubis... Not much of a scandal but interesting that it has been kept under wraps.

I heard this from a guy who is friends with Robbie the other day. I didn't think much of it but he looked super ginger today, was running exactly like someone with osteitis pubis... Not much of a scandal but interesting that it has been kept under wraps.

Did cop a knee to the head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A guy was being interviewed yesterday on SEN and he said that Gray has OP issues (was actually the first time I'd heard about it so was suprised)... just wish I caught the guys name. Sorry I cant recall who it was so that we have an understanding of legitimacy.
'He' also mentioned that the trainers at Port are blown away by how well he plays through games with the issue.

They mentioned on the broadcast he's had groin issues for years, so there seems to be some truth to the rumour. Despite being great up forward, he's too good not to use in the midfield.

A guy was being interviewed yesterday on SEN and he said that Gray has OP issues (was actually the first time I'd heard about it so was suprised)... just wish I caught the guys name. Sorry I cant recall who it was so that we have an understanding of legitimacy.
'He' also mentioned that the trainers at Port are blown away by how well he plays through games with the issue.
Heard this interview as well. Gray doesn't train much during the week to manage the injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back