mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
3. Brogan. Some gave him best on ground for a great game in the ruck and for his marking, mainly in the backline.

2. S.Burgoyne. Kept Milne to 1 goal but didn't keep him down altogether. A little straighter with his kicking and he could have had 4. Very good taking the ball out of the backline.

1. Salopek. Not on for long and looked more polished than Cassisi did during his equally short times on the field

3 Burgoyne S
2 Brogan
1 Salopek

It was between the Bogan and Shaunus Rex, both dominated their opponents, but Milne was the bigger danger to us coming into the game.

3. Broganovski
2. Junior Burger
1. WonderBra (Salopek)

Sidenote: I wish Chocco would blood some youngsters that will actually have some sort of an impact. Casissi really needs to step up. Soonish.

3. Broganovski
2. Shaunus Rex
1. Pecker

3 - Brogan - Dominated the rucks.
2 - Junior Burgoyne - Gave Milne a football lesson.
1 - Salopek - limited opportunities but all class and skill and will be a regular team member by the end of next year.

Originally posted by Kid Dynamite!
Sidenote: I wish Chocco would blood some youngsters that will actually have some sort of an impact. Casissi really needs to step up. Soonish.

Who would you be dropping and what youngsters are you suggesting come in.

The only change I wouldn't mind seeing is Cassisi dropped for Koula at the moment but with Primus, James, Wilson, Dew & Bishop all due to resume after the break I think the opportunity may be missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by dreamkillers
Who would you be dropping and what youngsters are you suggesting come in.

The only change I wouldn't mind seeing is Cassisi dropped for Koula at the moment but with Primus, James, Wilson, Dew & Bishop all due to resume after the break I think the opportunity may be missed.

I agree with the Cassisi dropped for Koula bit, and the fact that with our returning 'stars', the opportunity for youth might have come and gone for now.

I'd like to see Ebert some time this year, and some more of Hall. And at least one performance by Morgan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back