Rory Sloane Signature Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

mr-potato-head.gif

Hey Nelso, are you chicken?

Its a one word answer. Yes or no.

C'mon, even you cant farq that up!!
What happened to Leaver in your sig? ROFL :D

We have not see you around these parts since the choke in the GF.

Maybe you have found Joe the Goose "chickenshit", he has been missing since prelim final day :rainbow:

Why are these Camry flogs so worked up about players leaving that they want to make a bet that has no interest to me in the faint hope that someone stays? :$

Surely not everyone is pissed off with Mr Potato Head at West Lakes :drunk:

Bernie is back!

Who will be the new favorite son when Rory's mrs gets him to bail?

One of the crouch plodders? hype deadwood?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extra time - Was that the best ten seconds of the season ?

Gil locks away the Paers history making finals choke.:thumbsu:
"I must admit, I don't see the need to change it for the home and away. It was a compelling final, and gripping, but for me the draw is part of the fixture," McLachlan said.

Gripping alright:D
West Coast gripped and twisted the Puffers scrote.

Gil locks away the Paers history making finals choke.:thumbsu:
"I must admit, I don't see the need to change it for the home and away. It was a compelling final, and gripping, but for me the draw is part of the fixture," McLachlan said.

Gripping alright:D
West Coast gripped and twisted the Puffers scrote.

It is hard to determine which choke was more superior

Yeah the puffers got absolutely destroyed

But on the other hand Shitlaide was the top team all year, come out and done the most pathetic attempt at a psych out ever and then proceeded to lose to the sport's whipping boy team Richmond

It is hard to determine which choke was more superior

Yeah the puffers got absolutely destroyed

But on the other hand Shitlaide was the top team all year, come out and done the most pathetic attempt at a psych out ever and then proceeded to lose to the sport's whipping boy team Richmond
Its not hard at all.
One had never happened before (world record 119 point defeat) and will likely, never be eclipsed.
The other has happened before and will happen again.
Good try though;)

From a thread on the Adelaide board (quoted a radio interview). He's listed as an RFA. FFS - couldn't even wait until the New Year to start the cycle all over again .. :thumbsu:
Norf got heaps of $'s. Essendon a premiership chance, Collingwood and the ex manager, Aint's and.. * all really, just a mention. Carlton and "up you again crows" lol. the list goes on. He is Gone!!!!.

Norf got heaps of $'s. Essendon a premiership chance, Collingwood and the ex manager, Aint's and.. **** all really, just a mention. Carlton and "up you again crows" lol. the list goes on. He is Gone!!!!.
Well he's a big Saints fan. Depends on what he's looking for I guess. I can see quite a few clubs would be interested. Carlton would be funny AF though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back