Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You should be able to use your R4 as the captain loophole (put him on the field as captain). By all rights all your mids should be playing, including bench. The R4 position is going to be the only position that everyone is likely to have as a non-playing rookie.

Any word on Thurlow and Currie in the 22 next week?

Feeling like I've got my R1 free hit team locked and loaded for now. Might be some minor changes to come with the rolling lockout, but reckon the structure feels good. Taken a fair few risks with mid pricers as that paid off for me early last year.

Another long preseason coming to an end!

Thoughts on Bugg's chances of getting the green? That bench scares me.

For AFL Fantasy I am picking Langdon as an emergency. If he should score well, like really well tonight, I will downgrade one back player (Suckling) to a zero score and upgrade somewhere else to a premo. I am trying to maximise the unlimited trade strategy and then re-jig for round 2.

No cheap Mids or forwards to do this with for the 1st half of the split. I'll pop Rohan on the bench and emergency, prepared to take his score, BUT if the Langdon move does work out I can upgrade a rookie for Caddy for the 2nd half of the split round.

Thoughts?

Who else is suffering from a last minute case of, "**** my forward line?" :p

In reference to the partial lockout, can we make changes after tonight's game in the lead up to tomorrow afternoon's game? Or is it locked out till Sunday night?
Locked out 'til Sunday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

same been happening with the nrl. people even been able to change teams during round 1. they aren't even doing live scores tonight.

in regards to my draft league.

should i grab landon from FA while hes playing like this? i would be dropping guthrie. ??

or is it to knee jerk at the moment? but someone else will prob get him

No live scores is not good enough, if it's not fixed by end of this round I will be switching to supercoach.

7itgp.jpg

Can anyone else swap captains? Went for the loophole and it seems that I'm locked into my vice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back