Preview Round 1 vs the Eagles 22nd March 4:40 AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm fairly worried about a 22 with all of Bedford, Kossy, Spargo & ANB to be completely honest. Especially with 16 min quarters - the emphasis on running isn't quite the same.

Hope Lockhart & Hore both get a game, but no wayWeid/Brown/Jacko all get named as emergencies

What are your concerns?

I'm fairly worried about a 22 with all of Bedford, Kossy, Spargo & ANB to be completely honest. Especially with 16 min quarters - the emphasis on running isn't quite the same.

Hope Lockhart & Hore both get a game, but no wayWeid/Brown/Jacko all get named as emergencies
Running will be the same mate, fit blokes just won't come off the ground for rotations as often or at all.

It certainly was, what a horrid night, I remember being at a 21st and checking the scores, was even getting sympathy texts from mates haha.

grim times indeed.
I was at a ski hill in Canada drunk as * first thing in the morning. Checked the score to see if Melbourne was turning it around under Neeld

Lol.

Running will be the same mate, fit blokes just won't come off the ground for rotations as often or at all.
I reckon the likes of Nicnat and the more skilled less tanked players will benefit a shitload more. Nicnats 50% game time now means hes pushing over 60% game time which obviously the eagles benefit greatly from. You could start taking out a runner or the other ruckman and playing a burst player instead for greater inpact. Well thats what i hope happens so it goes towards the footy we loved and not this runner over footballer bullshit its become

It seems after having no small forwards we’ve now picked too many 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems after having no small forwards we’ve now picked too many 🤔
The forward lone looks trash but i think its cause they named Viney and Brayshaw there instead of Petracca and Melksham. Ive given up on ANB becoming a great footballer so hopefully this is his last shot at it before Jones comes back in. Jones only has 2 more games he can miss hey? If we dont make finals

The forward lone looks trash but i think its cause they named Viney and Brayshaw there instead of Petracca and Melksham. Ive given up on ANB becoming a great footballer so hopefully this is his last shot at it before Jones comes back in. Jones only has 2 more games he can miss hey? If we dont make finals

I wouldn't worry to much, 90 seconds in and there will be 3 new players in the forward line

I wouldn't worry to much, 90 seconds in and there will be 3 new players in the forward line
Yeah im not worried just pointing out the forward line looks like mud on paper cause they havent named 3 or 4 there thatd be in our best 6 forward set up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back