Preview Round 10: Essendon Bombers vs Oliver Twist Kangaroos, Marvel Stadium, Sunday 19th May, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of the Kangaroos we should be able to beat them blindfolded.

Yeah, they will come at us in the first but they are kids not ready & down on any confidence. Mckay will destroy Larkey.

I know in the past these games are a danger but the difference now is the players have completely bought into the gameplan as we are getting results, they trust it.

Not one player was jogging or putting in half efforts in the last 15 minutes of the GWS game. We were hunting. Something I have not seen in eons.

Do yourself a favour and watch the last 15 of GWS game. Watershed moment IMO.

wtf is wrong with you people
We Do What We Have To The Walking Dead GIF

The state of the Kangaroos we should be able to beat them blindfolded.

Yeah, they will come at us in the first but they are kids not ready & down on any confidence. Mckay will destroy Larkey.

I know in the past these games are a danger but the difference now is the players have completely bought into the gameplan as we are getting results, they trust it.

Not one player was jogging or putting in half efforts in the last 15 minutes of the GWS game. We were hunting. Something I have not seen in eons.

Do yourself a favour and watch the last 15 of GWS game. Watershed moment IMO.

Yeah, I'm not concerned at all about this week. The consistent effort that we've been bringing doesn't strike me as a group that is going to let up now due to a soft opposition.

Think of it this way for those still nervous of a loss - 3rd last game last year, we were well and truly into our 'given up' stage. This was in the midst of having just beaten West Coast by a point in Melbourne, and a week before the GWS disaster, preceding the Collingwood circle work in the last game. North Melbourne also had a better team out there then than they will on Sunday, were up and about for Cunnington's farewell game... and we still won by 9.

I'm not worried about a loss at all. I don't think we'll blow them away, as I don't think we have a team/gameplan/style conditioned to do that, to anyone. But I think North will really struggle to score, if we play the way we have been playing. They simply do not have the cattle.

Yeah, I'm not concerned at all about this week. The consistent effort that we've been bringing doesn't strike me as a group that is going to let up now due to a soft opposition.

Think of it this way for those still nervous of a loss - 3rd last game last year, we were well and truly into our 'given up' stage. This was in the midst of having just beaten West Coast by a point in Melbourne, and a week before the GWS disaster, preceding the Collingwood circle work in the last game. North Melbourne also had a better team out there then than they will on Sunday, were up and about for Cunnington's farewell game... and we still won by 9.

I'm not worried about a loss at all. I don't think we'll blow them away, as I don't think we have a team/gameplan/style conditioned to do that, to anyone. But I think North will really struggle to score, if we play the way we have been playing. They simply do not have the cattle.
We improved by 140 points against GWS in last 2 meetings. Expect us to do the same against Norf.

Our record against bottom 4 sides since 2020: 19 wins, 2 losses. Average winning margin of 27.8 points. We've beaten Norf 10 times in a row, by an average margin of 27.4 points.

Our record against bottom 4 sides since 2020: 19 wins, 2 losses. Average winning margin of 27.8 points. We've beaten Norf 10 times in a row, by an average margin of 27.4 points.
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

So everyone keeps saying we are now a different team than before...

So that means if we normally beat North then this week...

Shocked Dog GIF by Scooby-Doo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, I'm only really worried that some North moron will interpret something old Clarkson says as meaning a "line in the sand" is needed; and that moron's response will be to do something reckless and stupid that puts one of ours out of commission.

It wouldn't surprise me from Clarkson and it wouldn't surprise me from North.

We'd still win as we did all those years ago, but their fans would view taking one of our players out as a win.

In: Ridley
Out: Davey

Hobbs in to play a full game.
Heppell to get a semi-rest/tactical sub for Ridley.
Dont mind it, id rather give Ridley another week as its against North - Theyre hardly tall forward aswell. Then play a half in VFL the next week unless injury to back 7 or 2 wingers

Could he work as a sub potentially, strange one to do obviously but maybe a half or a quarter could be apart of the build up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back