Trades Round 10 trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have enough for 2 bona-fide upgrades like others. My issue is rookies on field.

So taking Heeney a week earlier. For Powell.

Leaves me 6k short of Hawkins for Scott. Deciding on Scott v Bergman out, Hall v McDonald in. Thinking Scott out (bye reasons), McDonald in (off the leash with Brown in the side).

Thinking McDonald is back to his 2018 form when he had Hogan taking priority.

Leaves 2 def rookies on field (which I can loop while Jones is out), Jordon, and Bergman.

Next priority will be a def upgrade (getting Mills) to carry 1 on each line through the byes, just need to get enough to get actual premos - would really like Oliver/Steele after round 14, Docherty after round 13, Hawkins/Hall after round 12.

Kind of an eh week...

Sat9mMu.jpg

But at least I can do a double upgrade:

csPNzvm.jpg

Might reverse course if Lachie Jones gets named and downgrade Kosi to him and upgrade Powell to someone, but for now I'm pretty set on doing Jiath > Ridley and Warner > Heeney.

This is definitely what I'm gonna do if Lachie Jones gets named:

Qw3yqUl.jpg

Means playing Warner an extra week, but realistically that's probably safer than keeping Powell and having him do another fortyish score.

Would suck missing out on Ridley this week, but Jiath should probably be okay and Ryan should be back. Plus there will definitely be other opportunities to get him.

Should I go Powell to RCD (Dawkins) albeit ive missed a week of rises? Or should i go powell to Henney this week? Help me

Qw3yqUl.jpg

Means playing Warner an extra week, but realistically that's probably safer than keeping Powell and having him do another fortyish score.

Would suck missing out on Ridley this week, but Jiath should probably be okay and Ryan should be back. Plus there will definitely be other opportunities to get him.
Same moves for me if Jones is named

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Qw3yqUl.jpg

Yep I’ve also got Jiath I could move on but Powell and Warner upgraded first for me.

Would've thought every second post would be a Heeney in trade.

BE of 75, so those who double downgraded last week are going to go for 2 major premos this week, probably thinking Heeney at most will outscore his BE by 15-20 and still be cheap.

Is nice to downgrade a rookie in Powell to him and use that to fund a F4 😍

Should I go Powell to RCD (Dawkins) albeit ive missed a week of rises? Or should i go powell to Henney this week? Help me

Heeney imo.

RCD has already lost 60k of cash for you, if he rises to 350k it's basically only 290k for you. Although I guess it depends on which rookies you have otherwise - that cash gen may still be important, personally I have Flynn, Poulter, Murphy, Jones too so if you have 4 or 5 decent cash bench rookies, I'd definitely do Heeney.

Qw3yqUl.jpg

Can't argue there, think you've nailed the trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back