Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROB. I'd be stoked if he can hold his spot/value until his bye and then he can become Gawn. But unlikely I think if the crows keep losing and Sauce ready to play.
ROB has that 106 rolling, so should still have a pretty low BE next week, I'm going to try and milk him as much as I can, will hopefully turf someone else along with Scrimshaw to get Whitfield next week, but might not be able to

Finally got kayo on my phone, been ok today, but trying to watch the soccer was hard last night, kept on buffering badly after halftime of the games I was watching

Brayshaw seems totally disinterested now, just running around like a headless chook, he's got a much better role today than last week, he has more freedom to roam, but seems like the white flag might pop out there.

Cogs copping a corkie could be a problem too, wouldn't surprise me to see him iced up after three quarter time if GWS continue this dominance

Hore is such a Supercoacher, love the way he plays, but a strong intercept game doesn't always equal to bulk possessions which we need in this game to score well in

Think I might trade him in DT to be honest next week, someone needs to make way for Whitfield. He's done a magnificent job though, one of the better rookies that's for sure

When you trade out Whitfield to get him "possibly cheaper than start price" and he's probably going to be more than before he got injured haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you trade out Whitfield to get him "possibly cheaper than start price" and he's probably going to be more than before he got injured haha.
It works 9/10 times, trust me

In future years I will continue to make similar calls in order to get an advantage

If he only missed the one week then who knows, might've fallen 30-50k, alas he misses two and plays two of the worst sides for the season upon returning

It works 9/10 times, trust me

In future years I will continue to make similar calls in order to get an advantage

If he only missed the one week then who knows, might've fallen 30-50k, alas he misses two and plays two of the worst sides for the season upon returning
Yeah purely unlucky he just went stupid big

What a Sunday.

Bray, cogs, Walsh yet to touch it and young.

Bleeding cash. How good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back