Game Day Round 11, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you guys think but to me this Hawk looks scared, like a Hawk in the headlights.
giphy.gif

THE LIONS ROAR TONIGHT!

Nervous again. It’s going to be tough to shut down their small/medium forwards and outside runners.

I don't know what you guys think but to me this Hawk looks scared, like a Hawk in the headlights.
giphy.gif

THE LIONS ROAR TONIGHT![/QUOTE
Hope one of the Robbos smashes Wingard.

Can't stand that diving little prick. Let's go Lions!
Wingards face just before the two Robbos sandwitch him in a double bump tackle.
I think he is saying Help!

I'm with lionshine, I'm feeling strangely confident about tonight.

Cam Rayner to bust this game open tonight- 22 possessions, 4 goals, 3 goal assists, 8 tackles, 10 coaches votes, 3 Brownlow votes, 21 pressure acts and 2 fend offs (1 each on Wingard and Sicily) that put Dusty to shame.

I'm with lionshine, I'm feeling strangely confident about tonight.

Cam Rayner to bust this game open tonight- 22 possessions, 4 goals, 3 goal assists, 8 tackles, 10 coaches votes, 3 Brownlow votes, 21 pressure acts and 2 fend offs (1 each on Wingard and Sicily) that put Dusty to shame.

I've got a better prediction. Stef to kick 3+ goals playing mainly forward

Im concerned we're about to see a slide downwards but...we'll see.
Id agree if all our players were just killing it. But some are still searching for form and starting to find their midas touch eg Andrews. Lyons has improved, McStay is now starting to show more glimpses. Just need accuracy from cameron, rayner to have a big impact and we are on.

Lions by 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m quietly confident. We’ve won every game at the Gabba this year bar the Pies game. We’re hard to beat at home.
Yes, feel the same. Although slightly worried about fatigue in final quarter after a tough game and six day turnaround

A long time ago, there was a phenomenon (doo, doo, doo-doo-doo) that kept Bigfooty in a state of fear and amusement.

I am talking about PFKs Prediction Time!

1st Quarter - after kicking the first goal, the Lions barely hold on after the hawks run wild. Hippy slots one on the siren.

2nd Quarter - let's not. It's going to get ugly.

3rd Quarter - the Lions show a little ticker, but it all seems like too little too late until...

4th Quarter - Hawthorn have caught our yips! They slot behind after behind while we go goal-crazy at the other end to steal a victory.

Lions by 10.

On a side note, how good are our winters up here. Unbelievable! I spent 2 and a half years in London 10yrs ago and there summers don’t even come close to our winters.

Trying to keep an even keel for tonight’s game. I think I have to apologise to those around me for my behaviour when we played the Crows. As long as the umpiring is at a respectable standard of course.

It’s honestly insane that we’d ship or boot Cutler out given how many average plodders we’re happy keeping.
I'm unashamedly a Cutler fan too, but he has been on our list for 6 years and has yet to even cement himself as best 22. There is obviously a reason for this, whether any of us agree with it or not.

It's not like he hasn't been given plenty of chances over the years. He has all the talent, but clearly something else is missing somewhere. Would love to see him get back in and dominate but looking less likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back