Preview Round 12 2020, North Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions, Metricon Stadium, Saturday August 15 2:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There might understandably be some pearl clutching about playing Charlie but it’s important to know there is no structural damage. Just a matter of playing through some pain which he obviously is backing himself to do.

Fair enough

Dizzy said he completed the main session with no issues and he mustnt have pulled up sore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not the first time he has mentioned how good our KPF's are and also describing what their roles are each week. I guess nothing more can be said to help some of our BF posters/readers understand what a KPF's role really is in the day of modern footy.

I think most are coming around. Journos seem a bit slower

Thats not the first time he has mentioned how good our KPF's are and also describing what their roles are each week. I guess nothing more can be said to help some of our BF posters/readers understand what a KPF's role really is in the day of modern footy.

Especially the 22 year old role playing KPF of ours who is also top 10 in the Coleman 🤷‍♂️

Not sure the game will be much of a spectacle due to the opposition and weather.

I hope we keep them to 3-4 goals

Not to say I was not happy Hippy had a great game last week and McStay had a blinder a month ago.
Be good if they could do both.. Although I am greedy :)
We have a lot of avenues to goal.. we get caught out more by teams that pick off our bombs that do not make the ground
Or those who run it fast out of HB

Not to say I was not happy Hippy had a great game last week and McStay had a blinder a month ago.
Be good if they could do both.. Although I am greedy :)
We have a lot of avenues to goal.. we get caught out more by teams that pick off our bombs that do not make the ground
Or those who run it fast out of HB

Or you should change what you deem having a blinder or a great game

And we must be one of the best teams at repeated forward entries

Sounds like Polec has been dropped again. Shame. They might replace him with someone who actually tries to tackle and probably on 600K less.

The Seagulls on the surface of the MCG apply more pressure to opposition players than Polec. Really ordinary player on huge pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back