Autopsy Round 12, 2020: Sydney 10.6.66 DEF GWS 0.7.7

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s bizarre to think that’s he’s sort of underrated on here. If we didn’t have him I think we’d see a big drop in our overall performance, especially with such a young side.

He’s carrying a lot without JPK and I couldn’t he happier with his he’s handled it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact that he had 7 score involvements is absolutely insane. Barely got the ball (10 possessions) and had 4 clearences and 344 metres gained.
And it looked like an off night in a lot of ways, missed a few marks he would usually take, and few goals he would usually sink.
He just pulled out an amazing performance with pure effort.

If he still leaves, I'll have to admire just how much he put into the club week in week out. A true professional.

Been thinking our defence is starting to get back the look of an organised group after a while of looking haphazard, Fox has been a pleasant surprise, clearly not the most talented but making the most of what he’s got. Feel like he’s freed up Dawson a bit to play more on the wing, who btw seems to plodding less than early this year when he looked slow as mud.

Horse has experimented a lot this year and I reckon at least a few pieces of the puzzle have been figured out moving forward...

The fact that he had 7 score involvements is absolutely insane. Barely got the ball (10 possessions) and had 4 clearences and 344 metres gained.
And it looked like an off night in a lot of ways, missed a few marks he would usually take, and few goals he would usually sink.
He just pulled out an amazing performance with pure effort.

If he still leaves, I'll have to admire just how much he put into the club week in week out. A true professional.

I was talking about Parker, not Papley. You may have quoted the wrong person.

Captaincy sits nicely with him, seems to be thriving as the leader of young kids in the middle

He’s a classic example of your captain not being your best player but one of the most influential, and that’s Parker’s role.

Disposal isn’t perfect (who’s is?) but he gets the most out of himself and is the type to keep the younger guys pumped up. I hope he can rectify his grand final record with us soon and get a flag (or two) before he retires.

He’s a classic example of your captain not being your best player but one of the most influential, and that’s Parker’s role.

Disposal isn’t perfect (who’s is?) but he gets the most out of himself and is the type to keep the younger guys pumped up. I hope he can rectify his grand final record with us soon and get a flag (or two) before he retires.

He has a flag. Shame that he's not coming into the game now , as he's been part of the old way like Hanners and JPK where they can be battering rams.

*********** YES BOYS

BEST ******* CLUB EVER

WON A $1000 FUEL VOUCHER AT 3QT

DRUNK AS ****

ANYONE WHO DORSNT WANT THIS FEELING EVERY WEEK AND WOULD PREFER A PUCK 2 can **** off

GO YOU bloods
Holy s**t that was you?

He has a flag. Shame that he's not coming into the game now , as he's been part of the old way like Hanners and JPK where they can be battering rams.

He didn’t really feature, though. I meant now that he’s established, it’d be nice to see him lead us to victory.

I think a bit like Florent his disposal is affected by where he gets it and when he rushes, more decisions than disposal

I think if pre game Parker was swapped into the GWS side they may have changed the whole result, his leadership would bring the best out of their talent

Best bit about Parker is his still only 27, I think he could very easily be part of our next flag tilt.

I googled his age when I was posting about him being part of our next flag and expected him to be 29-30 at least.

I googled his age when I was posting about him being part of our next flag and expected him to be 29-30 at least.

Yeah his two years younger than Hanners.

His already played 206 games in his career and has been pretty injury free. Would be shocked if he doesn't get to 300.

Has already won 2 best and fairest as well (Would be between him or Rampe this year), could easily see him with 4 by the end of his career.

Yes he can make mistakes by foot, but at this rate he is going to go down as one of the best Swans of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s bizarre to think that’s he’s sort of underrated on here. If we didn’t have him I think we’d see a big drop in our overall performance, especially with such a young side.

He’s carrying a lot without JPK and I couldn’t he happier with his he’s handled it so far.

Well you are talking to one of the (very few??) who don't rate him.

I just thought he was excellent the other night.

Yeah his two years younger than Hanners.

His already played 206 games in his career and has been pretty injury free. Would be shocked if he doesn't get to 300.

Has already won 2 best and fairest as well (Would be between him or Rampe this year), could easily see him with 4 by the end of his career.

Yes he can make mistakes by foot, but at this rate he is going to go down as one of the best Swans of all time.

If he stays fit he can always move more forward as well

for his size his marking is good imo

AFL.com didn't learn anything about us from this game. But apparently they learned GWS are soft ??
I think I said this else where, Sydney, unless on top of the ladder, are immensely boring to the majority of the afl observers. They only care about GCS and GWS because of how much money was pumped into them. Brisbane are talked about because they're good again, but they are mostly on our level, where when near the bottom of the ladder, win or lose, people care about the other team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back