Game Day Round 12 - Melbourne v Brisbane - 7.50pm, Friday June 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Taylor saying you have to believe after 11 rounds of doubting us.
Laughed at that. Last one on the ******* wagon calling everyone else to get on.

For the first time in many years this team bats deep. Sometimes still expect the clangers to take hold but they just never come. Skills by hand and foot pretty much elite. We’ve waited so long to see an MFC team play with skills like this.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soon as our defensive structure reset after half time, there were signs during the 1st and 2nd quarters, but when it finally kicked into gear and destroyed their forward entries we absolutely annihilated them. I'll put my hand up and say I said Goody can't coach but that was absolutely magnifique from where we were at half time to completely impose our will and gameplan on the 2nd half

Soon as our defensive structure reset after half time, there were signs during the 1st and 2nd quarters, but when it finally kicked into gear and destroyed their forward entries we absolutely annihilated them. I'll put my hand up and say I said Goody can't coach but that was absolutely magnifique from where we were at half time to completely impose our will and gameplan on the 2nd half
Our midfield lifted big time. Trac, Oliver and harmes really stood up. We played with some urgency as well. Makes it a lot easier for our defence to set up when the ball is living in our forward half.

Out: Weideman
In: Brown
Finally takes one with a minute left then kicks it OOTF. He's pure s**t, Ben Brown is an established goal kicker who actually has talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back