Review Round 13, 2020 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

He's in the media (roo) and has to say something to attempt to be relevant- it's obvious Adelaide aren't. I've just realised the future probably holds a situation where we start feeling sorry? for Adelaide fuudball club.
Off topic but I'm not sure how to start a thread here. I've followed Port for more than 5 decades and don't understand the rules anymore - can some one tell the ruling for holding the ball - if fear that no one actually can properly explain this any more and I mean no one. Watching the Hawthorn game just had me freaking out.

Late again with the Champion Data tables.

Not a lot of green for Port players, probably more for hawks players, so average sort of performance confirmed, but Port won every team stat except intercept marks.

Bloody ratshit goal kicking highlighted again with the Xscore stat. (sog35)

Port Xscore 94 v actual 68, Hawks 60 v 58.

Marks I50 Port 4 for 1.3, Hawks 7 for 4.1
Frees I50 Port 7 for 3.3, Hawks 3 for 2.0. Ebo's free in the 3rd quarter went out on the full

So set shots Port 11 for 4.6 Hawks 10 for 6.1. Woodcock kicked a goal from a mark, Charlie 2 and Zak 1 from frees

McEvoy had 33 hit outs with 50% ie 17 to advantage, average is about 35%. Lycett was also high 11 from 22.

1598427590999.png

1598427631602.png

Late again with the Champion Data tables.

Not a lot of green for Port players, probably more for hawks players, so average sort of performance confirmed, but Port won every team stat except intercept marks.

Bloody ratshit goal kicking highlighted again with the Xscore stat. (sog35)

Port Xscore 94 v actual 68, Hawks 60 v 58.

Marks I50 Port 4 for 1.3, Hawks 7 for 4.1
Frees I50 Port 7 for 3.3, Hawks 3 for 2.0. Ebo's free in the 3rd quarter went out on the full

So set shots Port 11 for 4.6 Hawks 10 for 6.1. Woodcock kicked a goal from a mark, Charlie 2 and Zak 1 from frees

McEvoy had 33 hit outs with 50% ie 17 to advantage, average is about 35%. Lycett was also high 11 from 22.

It's rare that XScore doesn't line up with the game overall. It was a 5 goal performance wrapped up in a game that was 4 points the difference with 2 minutes to go.

Georgiades can has about half of that differential down to himself (goal square and 30 out slight angle).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back