Preview ROUND 13 - LIONS v CROWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it? We have been at the bottom of the ladder for near on a decade and the comp has been fine without us.
Honestly can't see us going anywhere close to u if we are going to play the way we are. Adelaide by 40-60

Yes, we need you to let us flog you and then you can have some upset wins late in the season against the teams competing for our spot in the finals ... and it will give you more false hope for next season at the same time. Everybody wins!

Yes, we need you to let us flog you and then you can have some upset wins late in the season against the teams competing for our spot in the finals ... and it will give you more false hope for next season at the same time. Everybody wins!
Troll alert.

We're not dishing out false hope this year.Cold,hard and very high draft picks is the order of the day.

Their forward line and midfield are a real worry for us, and I expect another thumping of 10 goals+.
If it is any consolation, Van Berlo was shithouse last week, so hopefully one less we need to worry about.
Nice work Reardo.
dont worry about van berlo at all. he sucks. hasnt been decent for 4 years and everyone has been wanting him dropped since rd 1 lol.

Merrett fit or not won't impact the scoreline, so give him more recovery time and expose our young guys to more learning :)

I don't think we'll get closer than 4-5 goals, but who knows? No injuries + 4 quarters of grunt and grind would be fine for me.

I'm getting flashbacks to every game he's played this season.

We can only hope VB breaks down in the warm up. That would certainly excite Crows fans.

Good write up by you guys. Hope the game is a good one.

We always have a tough one against the Brions. Since 1997 the tally is 15 to 12 for you guys but we are 3 to 2 in our last 5 games against you.

Could be a close one.

Have fun at the Gabba for you Bris Vegas people. I will have to suffer through the Fox Footy commentators bagging Adelaide yet again.

Let him play 2.5 quarters in the seniors

I don't think Merrett is fighting either one of those for selection anyway. Gardiner and Harwood should replace them and if we want to play Merrett as a backman it will probably be at the expense of someone else.

I will have to suffer through the Fox Footy commentators bagging Adelaide yet again.

Maybe their disdain for the Lions will overcome their normal methodology re the Crows and they will end up spending the whole night talking about how great/skillful/brave your players are!

Maybe their disdain for the Lions will overcome their normal methodology re the Crows and they will end up spending the whole night talking about how great/skillful/brave your players are!

Hopefully we'll have Lynch and Brown commentating and not Riccuito.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no I in team, but there is ME.

Green doing his thing = 2-4 goals, tackles.
Rich ridin' solo = booming ****off 60m passes and the odd goal or two.

You get the idea.

Seems like a better role for a younger player like M Crouch or Grigg who can actually do something when they're not 'cooling' a player off(I've never heard that one before).
But if we play like we did in the 2nd half last week, van Berlo will probably end up with 25 touches(along with 30 from Mackay, 5 goals from Jenkins and 25 touches from Wright).

Can you please forward this post to our selection panel? :)

Brett Burton said that Aish is listed as a 'Test' this week and could be passed fit to play.

The cynic in me suggests that they could bring him straight into the Seniors with the expectation that an average showing might cool Adelaide's ardour for him. Conversely, if he plays a blinder, we'll at least have had one good game out of him this year.

Win-Win.

Did lol at the OP being worried about van Berlo getting off the leash. Please tag him on Saturday, if he gets picked for us that is. Good luck, it's been a tough year for you guys but hang tough. Need to keep getting games and experience into the young KPP.

Brett Burton said that Aish is listed as a 'Test' this week and could be passed fit to play.

The cynic in me suggests that they could bring him straight into the Seniors with the expectation that an average showing might cool Adelaide's ardour for him. Conversely, if he plays a blinder, we'll at least have had one good game out of him this year.

Win-Win.

I think you missed the biggest win out of all of these.

If he has an average showing, the meltdown on our board if he does agree to play with us will be one for the ages. :p

Good OP :thumbsu:. Van Berlo is about due for his one good game in ten that buys him credits for the next ten. Otherwise you can expect your eyes to bleed at 16 of the most pointless and wayward disposals you can imagine

Good OP :thumbsu:. Van Berlo is about due for his one good game in ten that buys him credits for the next ten. Otherwise you can expect your eyes to bleed at 16 of the most pointless and wayward disposals you can imagine

We kind of like pointless and especially wayward disposals when they are performed by our opposition so bleed away freely :cool:

He certainly wouldn't be the first player in terrible form, to suddenly find it at our expense.
Hell, we even made a rising star out of Boyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back