Game Day Round 13 Matchday Discussion - F*** the Byes edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really do with Impey proving he’s a viable keeper tonight.
Very keen to see how Jiath is used ...and whether the Bye has freshened his mind to get back to early Season

Only way is up this week for Heeney .....but no real expectations other thn an 80-90

Do our Pies contingent think there's any chance Murphy doesn't end up on the bench tomorrow? Trading one of potato Highmore or himself to Duke Newcombe to get a chance at another warm body next week and I need the $$$ this week for my current trades plan (which will no doubt go up in smoke)

aren't Sunday teams locked in tonight? Need to know if Murphy is playing!
Melbourne/Collingwood play on Monday and don't get their teams locked in until 4:30pm on Saturday.

UMnJRBt.jpg

Do our Pies contingent think there's any chance Murphy doesn't end up on the bench tomorrow? Trading one of potato Highmore or himself to Duke Newcombe to get a chance at another warm body next week and I need the $$$ this week for my current trades plan (which will no doubt go up in smoke)
I thought Murphy was very good last week from a role point of view. Forced lots or contests, brought ball to ground when outnumbered. Didn’t translate to a lot of points.

I hope that by playing his role so well last week he keeps his spot.

However, as I’m desperate for him to play I am sure he will be dropped haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back