Round 13 Votes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting votes so far. Nic Nat's first quarter was amazing and definitely had him primed for the five votes but he wasn't really enormously influential for the rest of the game. McGovern played the most complete game for mine.

Gaff also being massively undersold. His work rate and his willingness to crack in and play hard contested footy (despite being perceived as an outside player) is so underrated. Kicked another handy goal as well. Has put together some very good form lately

McGovern - Had supreme marking confidence today
Sheppard - Was great again
Barass - Not a lot of love here but held Cameron to sweet fa. In great form.
Nic Nat - AA
Ah Chee - making some great contests down the line. Starting to look dangerous I50

HM Darling Sheed Rotham,

HM - Brander was awesome again, all you haters can take a walk. He's a star in.the making.

He's played he's best consecutive games in a row for sure, but a potential star?

Let's not get carried away

He actually strikes me as the type of kid who's ego needs to be kept firmly in check

5) Jeremy McGovern - ruled the back
4) Josh Rotham - this guy is becoming really impressive
3) Nic Naitanui - that first half was sublime
2) Jarrod Brander - that's two good games in a row and his best yet
1) Brad Sheppard/Jack Darling Jack Darling/Brad Sheppard...
I'll give it Jack. He monstered it in the first quarter when we needed it most and was good all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Gov
4. Naita
3. Darling
2. Ah Chee
1. TB - unheralded shut down job on Cameron.

Great debut by X'On, Nic Reid finding his feet and Cole/Duggle/Nelson continuing to show a post Hurn/Jetta world is brimming with hope (Rotham looking the goods too! )

Mids quiet, second week in a row is a concern.

5. Gov at his bossing best. Crushing dreams. I would hate him if he was an opposition player.
4. NicNat genius freak artiste
3. Darling swung the game and stood up at crucial junctures
2. Ah Chee was in the game for longer periods than usual , with some great highlights
1. Gaff consistent workman like 4 quarter performance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back