Podcast Round 14, 2020 - Choirboy Nelson

Remove this Banner Ad

A perfect run of home fixtures sees the Eagles head to Queensland in much better shape than their last visit. HoneyBadger35, AsterixTheGaul and MrKK recap a well earned victory over GWS, discuss home finals in Perth and preview the critical game between West Coast and Richmond. Plus, Asterix gives the crew much needed serve.

Link
iTunes
Spotify
RSS
Twitter
Facebook

You can now follow us on Spotify, or send your rating and review on iTunes!

Last edited:
Good listening thanks Gents.

Loved ATG coming in off the long run, from the Lillee Marsh end bowling some chin music.

Thank you guys one and all.

With regards to live commentary: bit.ly/WCEBFPodLive

It will be hosted on the above site, with a specific link coming your way when we go live at 4:50pm.

Keep your eye out in this thread, the game day thread, and all over our social media for that link. Hoping to see everyone there, maybe even joining in with the chat function!

Last edited:
I realise we were not alone but we picked the 2 outs due to injury, stated that the others would retain their place, and predicted Bailey in. We were divided on Redden or Hutch as the other in as we did not have insights from our medicos (we picked the balance of a mid for a defender) so well done on the predicted changes MrKK and HoneyBadger35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed it...I'm all for over the top homer commentary mixed with homer reasoned criticism...there is no such thing as unbiased...especially in sports commentary...I was able to sync it up nicely...keep it up.

Enjoyed it...I'm all for over the top homer commentary mixed with homer reasoned criticism...there is no such thing as unbiased...especially in sports commentary...I was able to sync it up nicely...keep it up.
Thanks mate - not the only listener tonight from the US which is interesting! Had a couple by the looks. Cheers for the kind words, hope we can bring you another call soon.

Was hoping to listen back to the commentary on a glorious re-watch of a win, but alas.
Hopefully the next one is a better result & I can bask in the arrogance.

This might be asking a bit too much, but what about some commentary from older games during the off-season?
Would love to know what HoneyBadger35 really thinks of Melbourne from a particular September match in 2018......

Was hoping to listen back to the commentary on a glorious re-watch of a win, but alas.
Hopefully the next one is a better result & I can bask in the arrogance.

This might be asking a bit too much, but what about some commentary from older games during the off-season?
Would love to know what HoneyBadger35 really thinks of Melbourne from a particular September match in 2018......
I don't think there's enough storage space on our plan for how long that call would be. 17 hours of uninterrupted laughter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back