Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, September 10
St Kilda v West Coast (G) (N)

Friday, September 11
Geelong v Richmond (MS) (N)

Saturday, September 12
North Melbourne v Fremantle (MS)
Port Adelaide v Essendon (AO) (T)
Greater Western Sydney v Melbourne (G) (N)

Sunday, September 13
Carlton v Adelaide (MS)
Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs (AO)
Sydney v Brisbane Lions (CS) (N)

Monday, September 14
Collingwood v Gold Coast (G) (N)

Few points:
  • Introducing white to a team with no white in their kit against a team that’s predominantly white is a stupid idea, but one that we always knew was going to happen
  • When’s the last time the Lions wore white shorts with their home jumper? It gives me 2001 Akermanis vibes
  • This is an elite look for the Swans. They can absolutely get away with wearing white/red in many cases, and should persist with this in the future. Their current clash should be their home if they still want to persist with the opera house thing.

Few points:
  • Introducing white to a team with no white in their kit against a team that’s predominantly white is a stupid idea, but one that we always knew was going to happen
  • When’s the last time the Lions wore white shorts with their home jumper? It gives me 2001 Akermanis vibes
  • This is an elite look for the Swans. They can absolutely get away with wearing white/red in many cases, and should persist with this in the future. Their current clash should be their home if they still want to persist with the opera house thing.
Would have been 2013?
1599985459103.png

Few points:
Would love to see Sydney in a white jumper with red "opera house" yoke and red numbers, coupled with red shorts as a home/away kit, white shorts against Brisbane/GC and an inverse of the jumper with red shorts against Geelong and anyone who decides on a white kit as the home team for whatever random reason.

Why are geelong people getting frustrated? They got to wear navy shorts against Brisbane this year.

Why are geelong people getting frustrated? They got to wear navy shorts against Brisbane this year.

Becuase our official home kit specifies navy shorts, therefore we should wear them for all home games

Personally, I prefer us wearing white shorts and I'd like a full white kit (for all matches bar Sydney and Gold Coast away) and a full navy kit (to wear to Sydney and Gold Coast away) to become our long-time setup. But I can certainly understand why other Cats fans prefer to wear navy shorts at home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small felt squares on the inside and outside of the bottom of the sock, helps avoid the sock rubbing and getting blisters, inside grips to your foot, outside grips to the boot. Comfy af.

Sounds like heaven, Cox wouldn’t have kicked the goal without them. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back