LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS

:D

LIONS BY 10 GOALS :D

We haven't been there (finals) for ten years so we are going to get some attention and he would haveto expect it.
Apparently they had a whole club meeting this week on what to expect and how to deal with the extra attention from the media and public concerning finals .
I'm not too sure what you mean by finals culture , but Fages has had a philosophy all season about concentrating on the game in front of us and our process.
Not to get too far ahead , so that should not change until we win the cup or bow out.
Good luck for today.

I have nothing by admiration for the way Fagan goes about, and have no doubt he'd be across how to handle this new attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should win this game, but there is the possibility of a comedown after two big away wins, plus North have been in pretty good recent form.

They do have a good record at the GABBA, but I wouldn't take that too seriously one way or the other - we're a very different beast from last year's side and I would argue that we've improved a great deal even since the start of this season (when we scored goals but also conceded plenty).

The Giants v Magpies game demonstrates what can happen if you don't "turn up", looking likely that we could be playing for 2nd tonight, WOW! How f.....g unbelievable would it be to get a home qualifying final in the 1st week.

Trying not to get ahead of myself here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back