Discussion Round 18 Discussion - GRAND FINAL Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, today has been wood-fired scheiza from start to finish.

I have gone from winning by hundreds to the following final equation:

Josh Daicos + John Noble + 19 vs. Travis Boak.

Because of the circumstances that have transpired to get me into this situation, I am not at all confident...

All out for 2377 :(

Currently sitting at 1042 overall, am I any chance of jump into the top 1000? Highly doubt it

Ridley 64
Williams 66
Duncan 69
Cripps 26
BSmith 72

You lot, please go and * yourselves

giphy.gif

How did I go? Did I make the finals?
Yep but you lost.

You also bet me $3.15, 6 pack of warm VB, 30 secs with Ruby (thanks kent, I can go twice), a half smoked slobbered on spliff & a used prophylactic if I made the Granny.

Pay up kent!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big week to finish
2532 with that stain Haynes 34 weighing me down

Stoked on the year guys and appreciate all the Banter along the way!
Will beat my 3005th from last year as I was 1673 coming in to the week so very happy :)
Hoping to win the BFA 7 granny but Judd_Magic still has a chance so will be a good fight tomorrow night. 302 me vs Grundy and rozee may the best team win

Finished up with 2327 with some s**t scores and a s**t captain choice.

Just want to say thanks to all you fine Kent’s for another great year of SuperCoach and banter, it’s been a lot of fun and look forward to doing it again with you all next year.

Thanks to everyone that offered advice during the year as well as conversations and messages, this board is bloody fantastic and I can’t wait to do it all again. Cheers everyone

Yep but you lost.

You also bet me $3.15, 6 pack of warm VB, 30 secs with Ruby (thanks kent, I can go twice), a half smoked slobbered on spliff & a used prophylactic if I made the Granny.

Pay up kent!!!!

I lost?!?! Damn. Oh well.

Payment done! Cash, spliff, and Ruby time on the way.

Only got 4 VB's left (got thirsty), and only a glad ziplock bag instead of the prophylactic. It's not used yet, so I will see Ruby before you.

2144 with Boak, Rozee and Grundy to play. With the range of scores I've got this week I could be looking at anything there.

In my grand finals:

- in the Port Supercoach championship im taking on 156 point deficit plus Crisp, but I've got all 3 of mine left to play as uniques.

- in the league with friends I'm 90 odd points ahead with an extra player to go (Boak + Rozee vs Houston) as they are copping a Walters doughnut.

- in my random public league I'm 115 ahead + Rozee, opponent has Maynard and Houston and they've also copped the short end of the Walters stick.

I lost?!?! Damn. Oh well.

Payment done! Cash, spliff, and Ruby time on the way.

Only got 4 VB's left (got thirsty), and only a glad ziplock bag instead of the prophylactic. It's not used yet, so I will see Ruby before you.
No probs, she'd enjoy a warm up before the main event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back