Captains Round 18 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you all doing this week, folks? Playing it safe... Going hell for leather with a POD VC option... Or you don't have much choice since you have no non-playing loops past the Thursday night game.

For me, it will be:

VC = Big Maximillian
C = Dunno... Maybe Macrae or Lloyd.

Loop = Conroy

Want to VC Gawn, but not sure who my donut will be

Xerri plays 1st
Mozzie plays in the same match as Gawn
Ruscoe plays last, could come in
Doch plays late, but I might trade him

Need Close or Wicks to be dropped

Gawn into Bont

Wish I had Bont. Good call imo.

Want to VC Gawn, but not sure who my donut will be

Xerri plays 1st
Mozzie plays in the same match as Gawn
Ruscoe plays last, could come in
Doch plays late, but I might trade him

Need Close or Wicks to be dropped

I have Close. I think he will get dropped, but who knows. If Riccardi is back in to be my loopable F7, I also want Close to get dropped.

Wish I had Bont. Good call imo.

I have Close. I think he will get dropped, but who knows. If Riccardi is back in to be my loopable F7, I also want Close to get dropped.

Bont first picked mid for me for last 3 years, been POD almost every year too, love it :)....his last 6-8 scores is ridiculous....he always finishes after mid year.

Need to beat the guy who gave me my first and only loss all season by 17 points in the GF. (Auskick league compared to most here).

Can either

1. Trade Cogs to Telly if not named (have doc to deal with also, but Watson should stay in) and VC him but I'm sure he will do the same and C Maxi. I'll have to C Neale...

2. Take a punt and VC the man who almost beat his side last time, Dusty with his 184. Gaff's 66 and Yeo's score going backwards from 3qtr time cost me that win. Richmond play Adelaide but they're better now. Would be a fairytale ending but this is supercoach and there is no fairytale endings. He'll prob be 200 projected up on me... So I'll need a fluke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back