Unofficial Preview Round 2 2018 Early Thoughts: Swans v Port Adelaide @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Horse is being serious or sarcastic with the naming of Foote as an emergency two weeks in a row.

We have fairly slim options, especially when considering the position his plays.

The other options are Robinson, Amartey, Bell, Brown, Cameron, Maibaum, Marsh, O’Riordan, Robinson, Rose, Stoddart and Styles. The rest are injured or Mia.

Of those only Robinson plays a similar role and with Rose another with senior player with experience. Both of whom are almost as maligned around here as Foote. Marsh is the other that could be named, but again doesn’t play a similar role (inside).

So the coaches would see it as a choice of two of Robinson, Foote, Marsh, Rose and clearly Ronke. Most of whom probably won’t be at the club next year and perhaps even the AFL (I think Marsh might hold on or get a gig elsewhere. Robbo may be kept for cover).

Not play Rohan. I’m very sympathetic to his personal situation but I’m basing this off his on field performance. I don’t believe Rohan is so important he demands a position where we change a winning side. He’s not Hanners.
The club does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back