Autopsy Round 2: Richmond v Footscray @ Punt Road - 12pm Saturday, 16/04/16

Remove this Banner Ad

With astbury likely inj he can play a KPD post with Mcbean going forward. , makes sense
No bc then he's depriving games from Elton
Chaplin is taking us nowhere and we need to look at the next tier whether they're good enough. Otherwise they go too

No bc then he's depriving games from Elton
Chaplin is taking us nowhere and we need to look at the next tier whether they're good enough. Otherwise they go too
Exactly. Elton has been there for 5 years and has played 2 senior games I think. The first game they plonked him on the best and most experienced defender in Ben Rutten of Adelaide and the second they put him on the form forward of the competition at that stage in Travis Cloke.

That is putrid coaching. You psychologically damage a player by doing that to him. As an inexperienced player in the senior line up you play on similar inexperienced types on the opposition.

We extended his contract last year because he has certain qualities. He is tall, can take a grab and is mobile for his height.
Give him a decent run in the seniors and see how he goes. He might just surprise. Don't leave him stagnate in the magoos for ever....
If he does poorly and no one can see upside we can delist him knowing we gave him a chance to show his capabilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone who was at the game describe in depth Mcbeans game and sprinkle a little sugar in it as well....I need a lift :)
Was a lot more agressive in the air launched himself in a few packs. Still can be lazy and laconic but he cando the amazing he reminds me so much of the Hoff from power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back