Game Day Round 20 v Freo @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Marvel was also our ground til last week.

I think we win also, but I dont think it will be the sort of win to convince me we are back on track.

Happy to be proven wrong as always.
I'm looking at the Collingwood game as the one that could show we are genuinely back on track, although a loss tonight would make it really tough for top 4.

the simpsons boo GIF

Could absolutely imagine it happening in today's day and age: "I was going to sign with Freo but then they booed me so I decided to stay with Melbourne".... only a matter of time ;)

I dreamt last night we scored the first goal of the game in the second quarter. We held a narrow lead for the rest of the game until the last where Freo kicked the last two goals of the game and win by 10 points. Think the score was 30 to 20.
While lying in bed this morning half asleep I actually thought this was reality before I fully woke up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge game tonight!!! hopefully they stop this kick in crap down the line every time its so predictable. It reminds me of the Neeld/Bailey days when every kick in Chip Frawley would kick it as far as he could down the line to Jamar where it would be turned over and kicked back over his head.

Stop bombing it into the F50 change the angles hit up Frita, Kossy, Weid and lets f**king go!!

The shittest thing about Friday night games here (and any other day that's not a Saturday or Sunday) is there's no buses to the ground, which takes away the quickest/most efficient way to get into the ground.

Instead have to catch a train into the city and cram into a peak hour train from the city to the stadium. First world problems and all that but would've thought that 4.5 years after spending $1.7bn on a stadium, they might've made it easier to get to the ******* game by putting on about another $10,000 worth of public transport...

Fremantle genuinely have nothing to cheer for other than luring WA boys home. Their fans are good value on here but it seems to be as much about the off-season as the on for them. Not that we were much better for a long time but getting excited over draft picks is a lot more victimless and innocent than obsessing over every vaguely talented WA-based Victorian player who might express any kind of homesickness.

I'm getting a strange feeling about a heroic Melksham performance out of the blue - taking Luke Ryan out of the play and kicking 3 himself
Love your confidence but the only way Melk takes Ryan out is with a crisp right hook to the jaw. And even then he ain’t kicking 3

Can we Gove the ball to Jackson and instruct him to run head first into every Dockers player?

Work on the "we don't want to break him before we get him" principle?

Can we Gove the ball to Jackson and instruct him to run head first into every Dockers player?

Work on the "we don't want to break him before we get him" principle?
Genius haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back