Discussion Round 21, 2023: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Also worn Home in other promos, I dunno what to think.
Should be in Home as theyve been strict on V only in Melbourne, would love to see it in Sydney tho!
They did wear it away v GWS in 2021 but wore the Home in round 1 last year. Maybe something to do with Retro Round?

What colour is the back of the Hawks jumper? Not sure if we'll wear predominantly black or white

They did wear it away v GWS in 2021 but wore the Home in round 1 last year. Maybe something to do with Retro Round?
Thats 2021 game was originally scheduled for Ballarat then changed to Metricon last minute (Covid). Still chose to wear it as planned.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow 🩸

Wouldn’t shock me if Sydney were trying to gradually move to wearing the V jumper at home, they’ve established themselves in Sydney over the course of 40 years so they don’t really need to reinforce it on their jumpers anymore and everyone loves a good throwback, especially if the jumper means a lot to people.

Side note, I thought this was interesting. Are Sydney playing into retro round or are the Giants doing a cheeky “we’re Sydney’s team” bit?
IMG_6769.jpeg

Wouldn’t shock me if Sydney were trying to gradually move to wearing the V jumper at home, they’ve established themselves in Sydney over the course of 40 years so they don’t really need to reinforce it on their jumpers anymore and everyone loves a good throwback, especially if the jumper means a lot to people.

Side note, I thought this was interesting. Are Sydney playing into retro round or are the Giants doing a cheeky “we’re Sydney’s team” bit?
View attachment 1765153
Yeah, Giants have pushed this early this year. Technically we are the only true Sydney team but I wouldn't say that around too many Swans fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again the Port back of jumper is horrible against the cats, both white with black numbers, ridiculous.

Carlton in the clash strip against St Kilda. If they wore the home jumper and white shorts it would be a similar level of clash to Collingwood v Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back