Discussion Round 21, 2023: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Between the obnoxiously large Woodside and BankWest logos and now these hostplus stickers, our guernseys have been butchered this season
The woodside is an upgrade from last years square box, but rumour from the dockers board is theyre gone next season.

The woodside is an upgrade from last years square box, but rumour from the dockers board is theyre gone next season.
I always thought the Woodside logo in the square box with the curved edges looked great on our guernseys, hopefully whoever the new sponsor is still looks good (maybe it’ll be hostplus ?)

Please tell me North were put on white shorts today 🙄

Your a funny person.

Nope and Melbourne were in white shorts to complete the set up.

Freo has Hostplus as a neck sponsor (sticker job, not new jumpers). Where did that come from?

I would say all clubs will have this ibn the next year or so, be interesting to see if they put the clothing logo somewhere else, or the manufacturers are happy with shorts, socks and the label on th ebottom of the jumper.

Perhaps follow the AFLW and have it on the shoulder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say all clubs will have this ibn the next year or so, be interesting to see if they put the clothing logo somewhere else, or the manufacturers are happy with shorts, socks and the label on th ebottom of the jumper.

Perhaps follow the AFLW and have it on the shoulder.
I've a funny feeling puma clubs won't

Remove this Banner Ad

Back