Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
season is coming to the :endwarrow:

forum activity is on the :chartdown:

I'm hoping Pendles stay in, and Phillips gets a call-up

Surely Jansen is a good chance to play?

glhf

I have 3 trades only, but a full team and need to make inroads on those ahead of me. I'm wondering whether what I really want may be carnage to give me a chance/PODs amongst some very very similar teams. So long as it's Pendles and other guys everyone has that the carnage impacts, not my PODs. :huh:

I have 3 trades only, but a full team and need to make inroads on those ahead of me. I'm wondering whether what I really want may be carnage to give me a chance/PODs amongst some very very similar teams. So long as it's Pendles and other guys everyone has that the carnage impacts, not my PODs. :huh:

Agree. I was actually excited to so Pendles to Sloane. Now I'm wondering if I should just do it anyway.

Rd21 teams released shortly on club sites / afl.com.au
28 changes to Fri / Sat teams.
12 confirmed outs for Sunday squads.

28 changes. Hmmmm, don't like the sound of that. That's nearly 2.5 changes per team.

12 confirmed outs for Sunday? Yikes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Moore, Oxley, Degoey and Goldsack
Out: Cox, Reid, Williams and Cloke

Pendles named, would be better for my match this week if he was out of both our sides.

In: Moore, Oxley, Degoey and Goldsack
Out: Cox, Reid, Williams and Cloke

Pendles named, would be better for my match this week if he was out of both our sides.
Whoops, maybe......

Goldsack, Oxley, Moore, De Goey, Phillips in for Reid, Cloke, Williams, Crocker, Cox.

Excuse me while I go shoot my mailman.

What's going on with the teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back