Game Day Round 22, 2017 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact we managed 14 goals is really encouraging.

Really a great effort by our Lions today. So frustrating but to fight it out to the bitter end is something to be proud of. We're last on the ladder but fight with a top class attitude.

This is a top 8 team we're against and we haven't been anywhere near disgraced today.

Love when the umpires ruin football time and again. Hope they get belted by 100 first week of the finals the staging pricks

Not going to lie I was one of those people that wrote off Lewy Taylor, but my word that young boy is a player! Works his absolute butt off.

In addition we need to keep Rockliff in this side such a mature influence and if he can have a niggle free year next year can be all Australian easily!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic effort by our guys despite the result. Days gone by we would have dropped the workrate and been comfortably beaten - the coaching message is getting through. Bring on 2018!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their continuous desire to get back into it shows so much development. Last season it would've been damage control after a valiant 1st quarter and a 2nd quarter brainfart 10 mins in. The growth has been phenomenal, enough to keep giving top 8 teams scares into the final minutes.

That 5 minute passage before the end of the game was some of the most entertaining football I've seen all year! The tackling was ferocious and the general fast play, that's the kind of footy we need to bring back the lions fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something happened to him in the Doggies game. He just clicked.
I remember that game clearly. Especially his game. His running off the ball is fantastic. I seen a post before saying he only got one goal at the end. But I'm sure he got us about 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back