Game Day Round 22, 2022: St.Kilda v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what changed at the mid-point of the season

We started playing better teams is what happened.

The first half of the year was a mirage.

We've been largely this mediocre all year (and last year)- the only difference was at the start of this year we were riding on a little bubble of confidence while being fixtured against relatively weaker teams.

Both of which quickly evaporated, as mirages tend to do.

Unless the lions play like a bottom 8 team tonight (which sometimes happens- top teams do play like crap teams on rare ocassions), we're probably toast no matter what we try.

I see your Marathon Dimmies and I raise you these .....

image1.jpeg

We started playing better teams is what happened.

The first half of the year was a mirage.

We've been largely this mediocre all year (and last year)- the only difference was at the start of this year we were riding on a little bubble of confidence while being fixtured against relatively weaker teams.

Both of which quickly evaporated, as mirages tend to do.

Unless the lions play like a bottom 8 team tonight (which sometimes happens- top teams do play like crap teams on rare ocassions), we're probably toast no matter what we try.
So is that on the coaches or tge players? Or as it seems to me a bit of both. Our list is average and our coach has an average record. Certainly not bad. I’d say we are where we should be. 50% is average with my maths. As for the club saying what they said about being a challenger well clubs get things wrong. Maybe it’s only wrong by a year or two or we can have the walls caving in and say we can’t improve in the next few years. I’m choosing the former because the latter seems no fun at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fake news mate , they are not South Melbourne dimmies , i will bet both on it
That's a bad bet to lose so easily. Google "South Melbourne Market Dim Sims" - now look at "Images".
Then go to the kitchen and grab a very sharp filleting knife and you know what comes next.
Make sure you post the results here so we know you don't welsh on a bet.

They're way closer than yours and actually, yes they are.
Yes they maybe closer than the old Marathon but Dimmie experts like Plugger and myself can tell you the ones from the supermarkets taste nothing like the ones from the market

Yes they maybe closer than the old Marathon but Dimmie experts like Plugger and myself can tell you the ones from the supermarkets taste nothing like the ones from the market
You're not cooking them properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back