Game Day Round 22 - Crows v Collingwood - Sauce all over Pies

Winning Margin and Ruck Contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well isn't this fun at the ground. Don't need to worry about getting my hopes up then a 2nd half fade out... as we are going for the whole game fade out.

Next year can we get players in who kick to the advantage of our teammate. Who are not flatfooted.

My only care for today is we save the test match.

Oh, yeah Burton * off!

Im sorry... but Pyke has to go. Along with his assistants

Someone has directed our players to do these stupid chip kicks in our defensive half and slow all the play down.. and it can only have come from them.

Hes a rubbish coach that lucked his way into a club with a team on the verge of finals football and hes turned the team into a rabble of unorganised, rudderless and directionless imbeciles.

And Laird, Lynch, mookay, Murphy, Hartigan, Brown, Gibbs and Douglas amongst others, can all * off with Pyke..

This is a replay of every single game this season - disgusting, one dimensional, predictable, stifling football. This falls square on this amateur coaching group.
But - we also have some ridiculously crap players who just offer nothing except crappy turnover sideways kicks.
Kelly- nothing player
Hartigan- going okay today but more often than not costs us multiple goals with shite kicks
Douglas and Mackay- you know
Gibbs - he is shell shocked absolutely mentally ****ed
Lynch - front running
Laird - awful

That’s a big part of the 22 who are liabilities.

I’d keep tex going around as I think he has been dangerous this year and unfairly maligned at times - the amount of times he makes a fantastic lead and the kick to him is downright awful has cost us and him so many shots on goal.

Lastly - Eddie is done unfortunately.

I don't usually throw kids under the bus and yes it's prob a bit early to make a judgement, but geez everytime I've seen Jones I've been unimpressed. He's just so, Vanilla? Seems like zero X Factor.
Yeah, drop him after 1 game late call up.

Good one Campo.

We need more Douglas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Riccuito on foxtel sounds like change is coming. I feel it has finally sunk in for him our coaching group are bloody clueless.
There is talk... & there is action!

He can’t play as a forward these days, either permanently move him to a wing or get rid of him

He used to be a decent forward when he could gut run into space. Our structure doesn't allow that and he has no other weapons (abysmal overhead, slow, mediocre disposal).

I wouldn't keep him but he would be best used as a gut running wing that can drift forward if we create space

We are the only side who remains fla footed with every possession . Optionless. Absolutely no F options. I am so sick of this s**t. Why do I have to live through wasted season after season as we slowly dissolve. I want to use all the expletives known to man to change this club but it is all to no avail. Surely every supporter can see we are going backwards. What we are doing is just digging the hole deeper. FFS somebody change something . This is embarrassing.

Honestly wish I didn't waste my precious time coming to this game. So boring.
Find a big piece of cardboard and a texta and please write on it..

Don Pyke, your time is up.. please just go.

And go find the nearest cameraman at ground level and wave it in front of him.

Be better than concentrating on watching the second half..

View attachment 728611

It was only against a bottom team though
Also interesting how Lions will often win games without their mids getting over 30 touches.

It's almost like playing within a system where you move the ball efficiently is better than having players pad their way to 40 every week with minimal impact.

Back