Giants: Home/Charcoal v Blues: Clash/White
Saints: 150th/Black v Bombers: Clash/White
Port: PB/Black v Crows: Home/White

Suns: Home/Red v Cats: Home/Navy
Dees: Home/Navy v Swans: V/Red
Freo: Home/Purple v Eagles: Clash/White

Stressed Over It GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond very rarely wear their clash against Collingwood when the Magpies hosr, but vice versa and Collingwood are in their clash 9 games out of 10.

Until the media make a big song and dance about the inconsistencies of this ridiculous rule then the AFL will keep getting away with it.

Also, Port should be in white shorts despite being a home game. Bars and white shorts is one of the classiest looks.

Richmond have never worn their clash jumper against Collingwood in a home and away match. I think they might have worn it once in a pre-season game.
Correct. Only ever time they've worn a yellow-based kit against Pies was in the 2017 JLT Community Series 1680329726325.png

Would look great with their proper clash

Carlton usually wear white away to GWS, but in Navy today. No issues with that though. Always thought it was weird that we’d wear white against them when there’s no real clash and not against other teams like Essendon.

My wife says. “what the hell are they wearing?”
My kids local team wear Essendon colours. They have an inverse clash (red with a black sash) it looks mint. Why on earth do the much much bigger professional club with all the marketing budget not do this guernsey? Don’t tell me this stupid constitutional thing because it’s 2023 and it’s more than possible. Is it just ego/arrogance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back