Game Day Round 3, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point talking about umpires, they drubbed us fair and square. Too many passengers. The only reason it was even close in the second term was Neale. Rayner, Cameron, Berry, bayley, Oscar are all having dogs of seasons.

I think on done for the year, the lions certainly are.

No point talking about umpires, they drubbed us fair and square. Too many passengers. The only reason it was even close in the second term was Neale. Rayner, Cameron, Berry, bayley, Oscar are all having dogs of seasons.

rayner and berry were quite good tonight

What have you seen that makes you think Fagan will do this? How many times have we been here with insert player here? No one gets dropped except Dev or one of the other yoyos.
Fagan pushed Lester forward for the last few minutes and moved Hipwood back up the wing.

Did they get more than a 3 goal advantage from the umps? Yes. Did we play shithouse? Also yes. More than one thing can be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back