Game Day ROUND 3: GWS v WEST COAST SUNDAY FEB 23RD 10.10am WST @ BLACKTOWN

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I get ratios and all that but something about 25 rubs me the wrong way regardless. Had to wait to 50 at club level and we didn’t play 22 a season haha.
Yeah that’s fair, once they see the light and give the girls a proper season I think the 25 game celebrations will stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need better ball use and definitely need the forwards to work harder into space.

Who is number 7? just picked the ball up and dropped it, woeful.

This is the first chance i have had to watch the girls, are they usually this bad with the skills, to me it looks like they have never played the game before. Forwards don't lead, then the Giants seem to be able just to move it forward at will with players every where.

Watched about 10 minutes. I'm not really intot the AFLW but it seems we dont play with any structure. Just get the ball and mongrel punt it 30m and hope. GWS play to more of a system.

Geez two of our girls fall over each other in the back line tracking a loose ball. We look a mile off it but the umps have been pretty s**t too. You get nothing trying to win a footy. Oppo girls just lay on you BJJ style and get the HTB free.

We have zero fitness eh?

GWS are showing their hardness.

A lot of players laying on ball, “hatching it”. Rightfully called holding.

I think some girls are still caught in rules of their former game. eg. Netball. An Eagle got a free, the Giants play who had the ball, placed it at her feet, did not throw it back. Yep, forgot which sport she was playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back