Review Round 4, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Adelaide

Who were your five best players against Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Because of that one Tex free?

I tend to agree he wasn't anywhere near as good as he's been for a while today. Meanwhile Lester gonna make it very tough for Adams to get back into the side and Andrews just showing how good he is when the pressure was coming from Crows.

I tend to agree he wasn't anywhere near as good as he's been for a while today. Meanwhile Lester gonna make it very tough for Adams to get back into the side and Andrews just showing how good he is when the pressure was coming from Crows.

Being not anywhere near as good as hes been doesnt mean hes on the chopping block by any means. He wouldnt lose his spot to Adams and who else would get his role in the backline? He wasnt anywhere near as terrible as some people have claimed.

Hell, the whole side was terrible in the third.

our kicking for goal needs some work :)
Went Neale, Clugga, Berry, Linc and Lester.. Could off added Robbo, Bailey, Lyons, Rich and Andrews easily as well.
Though Ah Chee and CEY stepped up as did Rayner.
All round not a bad game if it was 23-10 would of been better

You assume T Berry in for Zorko next week.
Do wonder that is two players now, who came back looks early from injury. Then could not play out the game.
Could cost us for a game one day.

Archie was better still not much around the ground.. Like to try Ballenden or Skinner

Nah, we should look at someone like Cox or anyone with leg speed. Berry isnt for leg speed. Coleman could even get a shot, he was emergency last week.

Being not anywhere near as good as hes been doesnt mean hes on the chopping block by any means. He wouldnt lose his spot to Adams and who else would get his role in the backline? He wasnt anywhere near as terrible as some people have claimed.

Hell, the whole side was terrible in the third.

Oh he's not on the chopping block. He'd be one of the first five selected each week. I just agreed with the original post that it just wasn't his best day.

Another game where Neale dominates the second half.

Other than goal-kicking and some sympathy calls for the Crows, we were pretty dominant. Zorko out the only change imo

Nah, we should look at someone like Cox or anyone with leg speed. Berry isnt for leg speed. Coleman could even get a shot, he was emergency last week.

I would love any of the three. T Berry has got elite leg speed particularly in a f50 pressure role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love any of the three. T Berry has got elite leg speed particularly in a f50 pressure role

Hmm, we need someone to run through the middle though and I dont see Berry quite filling that role yet, more of a Cox or Christensen kind of play.

Forgettable game in a lot of respects where we had 12 goals on the opposition with even with average finishing.

Hard to know how any of our second tier players are really going but CEY at least looks neat with his disposal and knows how to position himself.

The best thing from today is how Bailey, Berry, and Lester all look like they're going to have better seasons, and Ellis-Yolman looks set to make a difference.

It's easier now to see how we can improve on last year's performance than it was a few weeks ago. Just need to avoid those fadeouts, and kick a little straighter.

A frustrating win....brilliant at times, beautiful to watch, then omg that 3rd qtr and then there was the 23pts, geez!

Thought Charlie got a bit cute at times, needs to settle and just play smart footy. Also thought Rayner played well, seemed in and about quite a bit. Gave him a vote.......deserved one for his 50th

..but happy with the win, just wish we'd buried them with all the oportunities we had.

Frustrating game but we should get a fair bit out of it including some lessons on killer instinct and taking chances.

Had an amazing view of Charlie’s mark. Worth it for that alone.

Back