Preview Round 4, 2024: Richmond v St.Kilda - Norwood Oval, Sunday 7th April, 3:20PM AEST *GATHER ROUND*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was Geary who copped the infection. Had to open up his entire thigh to drain the infection out. Nasty stuff.
It did happen to Armo prior to Gearys injury.
Was hospitalised from an infection from the turf. Took ages to recover.

Gearys was an infection from the surgery I think.

Good time to have the crows second round pick
Might have their first round pick as well.

Jesus that trade by SoS looks good ATM. I spot, got Wilson, and a high 2nd rounder( as it looks).
Send Pou to Adelaide for their 1st and future 1st.
This year we would have a top ten first, our first, a high 2nd our second.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have their first round pick as well.

Jesus that trade by SoS looks good ATM. I spot, got Wilson, and a high 2nd rounder( as it looks).
Send Pou to Adelaide for their 1st and future 1st.
This year we would have a top ten first, our first, a high 2nd our second.

Much rather keep Pou.

Have frdp about 12 and 2rdp Crows at 24 and ours at 30.

Get a free agent and fill up with quality draft picks. Rinse and repeat.

If Ro doesn't get up probably best ground for Campbell to play against the Nank. Narrow and not that long..no chance for Nank to show his athleticism....god what the hell am I saying.

King to kick 8, you heard it here first.
Lance to kick his first of two.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

3 below average games by a 2nd-year player who was drafted as one of the top talents of his draft despite being the youngest player and now he's getting shipped off. Gotta love Saints fans.
One game where he was objectively one of the best 5 players for us too. People need to pratice some patience. Look how long it took Windy.

Good luck to Hugo Garcia if he makes his debut, I've liked what I've seen from him in the pre season.

He also has the most Latin American footballer name I have ever seen for a St Kilda footballer so that's already a win.

Hopefully he can kick the winner against Richmond.

Good luck to Hugo Garcia if he makes his debut, I've liked what I've seen from him in the pre season.

He also has the most Latin American footballer name I have ever seen for a St Kilda footballer so that's already a win.

Hopefully he can kick the winner against Richmond.
We need a Mendez

3 below average games by a 2nd-year player who was drafted as one of the top talents of his draft despite being the youngest player and now he's getting shipped off. Gotta love Saints fans.
So he has signed then? Oh good.

Until he signs he is on the table. Adelaide have been in his ear.

He's done okay for himself...just in another country doing a completely different thing.
'
Yeah Siposs kicked on in the NFL as a punter, he played for the Detroit Lions and then he played for the Philly Eagles.

In true St Kilda style he got injured in the 2022 season, made a comeback for the Superbowl and cost them the game with an awful punt.

He then got delisted by Philly in 2023 and retired with more money than Nick Riewoldt would have made at St Kilda, probably 3 times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back