Autopsy Round 4 - GWS Giants vs Fremantle Dockers, Saturday 14th April 2018, UNSW Oval, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just watching the reply because I was at the Commonwealth games ready to go into the rugby 7s and had not had drinks with my dad and brother in law for a year. So I was hammered. I remember singing the giants song pretty loud in a Robina pub, but that's all I remember.

Is it wrong to say I prefer Dawson to Lobb in a massive way. He is a true ruckman. I think that is a problem we have. Lobb is an important footballer to us, but he is not a true ruckman. I would love a way to fit them both in. Simpson has given his heart and soul everytime he pulls on the jumper

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm just watching the reply because I was at the Commonwealth games ready to go into the rugby 7s and had not had drinks with my dad and brother in law for a year. So I was hammered. I remember singing the giants song pretty loud in a Robina pub, but that's all I remember.

Is it wrong to say I prefer Dawson to Lobb in a massive way. He is a true ruckman. I think that is a problem we have. Lobb is an important footballer to us, but he is not a true ruckman. I would love a way to fit them both in. Simpson has given his heart and soul everytime he pulls on the jumper

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think the big lugs pretty popular all round, so definitely not. He won the coaches favourite player award last year for a reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back