Autopsy Round 4 - GWS Giants vs Fremantle Dockers, Saturday 14th April 2018, UNSW Oval, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

We are horrid but somehow in this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Freo turning over as much as we are. Wind a bit of a factor. How good does Lids look that quarter? Finding the footy and efficiency is awesome. Griff is adding something up forward, so good call by Leon to bring him in. We look the better of two sides. Let's skip out in the third boys.

Freo turning over as much as we are. Wind a bit of a factor. How good does Lids look that quarter? Finding the footy and efficiency is awesome. Griff is adding something up forward, so good call by Leon to bring him in. We look the better of two sides. Let's skip out in the third boys.

Lids Griff Taranto all playing really well.

Just some silly erros.

Could be the wind. Hopefully it settles and we can play our footy.

I think we're clearly missing Scully and Kelly, which lets Freo focus on Whitfield as our options narrow. Dawson in a fight and seems to be enjoying himself. Shiel and Davis looking good. Deledio might be the ost important long term. That's something new in terms of the team, and a really good sign.

Could someone txt the cheersquad and tell them NOT to hold flags up when Freo are kicking for goal, please? And hold one flag up when we are.
Fyfe had a clear idea of the wind here when kicking that last goal because all the cheer flags were blowing in that direction.

The wind is the strongest I’ve seen down here. The posts are blowing in the wind.

That was horrid.
Jezza cant kick.
Patton cant bend over.
Whitfield is blind.

The upside is umm.. its only 1st quarter and we are only down 7 points.

I think someone could’ve told him he was ‘hot’ but he seemed oblivious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back