Round 4: Richmond vs Sandringham @ Punt Road - Saturday 4:30PM, 30/04/16

Remove this Banner Ad

At the game. Before the ball even bounced I've seen one of our players in a knee brace. Looks serious. Not sure who. Didn't recognise him. Possibly castagna, possibly a VFL listed player. Great team goal from the Tigers has been countered by a goal to the Saints whilst typing. Pay attention Johnno!

At the game. Before the ball even bounced I've seen one of our players in a knee brace. Looks serious. Not sure who. Didn't recognise him. Possibly castagna, possibly a VFL listed player. Great team goal from the Tigers has been countered by a goal to the Saints whilst typing. Pay attention Johnno!
saints ?

Don't see George or Oleg playing, Hunt is.
Oleg sitting in the Jack Dyer stand a couple of metres from me.

Turnovers killing us again. Hunt and Moore at the forefront. Soldo competing hard in the ruck. Almost snagged a couple of great contested grabs. Ump should have paid one, boundary line denied the other.

Quarter time: 12 to 33 Tigers down. Signs not good early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Griffiths butchers a chance to kick a goal by handballing to Soldo. Needs to kick goals 40m out straight in front.

First 7 minutes in our forward line you guessed it 2 points
Them straight up the other end goal .
Short playing behind the ball WTF .

RFC development right there. Short shows too much goal kicking nous and flair. Must be re-educated as to playing the 'Richmond Way'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back