Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are getting less money for each trade if you go early, fine margins.
The trick will be to do
2 down 1 up one week and keep enough cash so that you can go
2 up 1 down the following week.
That would give a maximum of 12 upgrades between round 7-14
No one will get that (most wont need that many upgrades.)
I think 10 is doable pretty easily.
Saving trades now is the key.

Yes of course! No doubt, but for who im trading him too, its a no brainer in terms of cash generation
Personally not so sure it's a no-brainier. Gollant shouldn't be dropped, but what if he is? Then you're likely losing $50k cash gen trading Stephens and Rachele for Bowey.

Even if Gollant doesn't get dropped, you need him to make $150k bare minimum to even come close to achieving reasonable cash generation to have burned 2 trades to get rid of 2 rookies that haven't maxed out yet.

Say Bowey and Gollant make $150k each and Stephens and Rachele make another $200k between them. You've burned 2 trades to make $100k and not brought in any keepers.

You'd want to be very confident that Stephens and Rachele are going to make $100k or less between them from here on to break even in those trades IMO.

The trick will be to do
2 down 1 up one week and keep enough cash so that you can go
2 up 1 down the following week.
That would give a maximum of 12 upgrades between round 7-14
No one will get that (most wont need that many upgrades.)
I think 10 is doable pretty easily.
Saving trades now is the key.
I've got $90k and Rachele, Hayes, and Martin on my bench, so hoping by round 6 I can downgrade one of em and Gibcus/SDK/Stephens/Ward/Macdonald to upgrade Paddy Mac or Hinge to a premium, and have a little leftover to do the other one or Daicos/JHF the week after.

We've truly been blessed with cheap options this year.

I've got $90k and Rachele, Hayes, and Martin on my bench, so hoping by round 6 I can downgrade one of em and Gibcus/SDK/Stephens/Ward/Macdonald to upgrade Paddy Mac or Hinge to a premium, and have a little leftover to do the other one or Daicos/JHF the week after.

We've truly been blessed with cheap options this year.
Personally I will be keeping Martin for one of the later downgrades.
He has the most room for growth starting at 102k and scoring well.
Gibcus, Stehens, Ward, Paddy and Durdin will be ripe first by the looks. (from my team I have no Rachele or Hinge)
Of course this can all change pretty quick.

Not wanting to cull Rachele personally, but I have to get Martin into the side this week and I haven't got too many obvious options.

Durdin was going to be my go-to until he pumped out his 70 on the weekend.
Stephens had a bad game, but should see more outside ball this week.
Ward is getting the touches but not the scores - happy to hold on bench.
Hayes and Dixon playing/mooing.
Gibcus and SDK on back bench, but neither allows bringing Martin in up forward as McCartin is also down back.

If someone is omitted it would make the decision a lot easier!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen the Giants play yet this year: what are the chances Green keeps pumping out the big numbers while Jelly plods along vs reverse? I've got Jelly...

I haven't seen the Giants play yet this year: what are the chances Green keeps pumping out the big numbers while Jelly plods along vs reverse? I've got Jelly...
At the moment if Greene is near the ball he gets it, whether it's forward or Midfield a steal at the price Imo
Kelly is moving well but getting burnt by his team mates, he is playing the high pressure game, he does look good.
I did the move to try and extend the gap between me and the fast finishers. It's a big risk Jelly has scored a 200 in the past.

Last edited:
well he is ranked 6th i believe so you'd assume his team would be unreal
Not necessarily

The team ranked first looks like crap to me - that def is poo

Team ranked 2nd looks like crap to me - Trac is M1 ffs

Team ranked 3rd is okay but has zero ruck cover

Team ranked =3rd midfield is weak as piss on paper

Team ranked 5th - is FAR stronger than those above

Traded Jelly to Greene which allowed me to get Heeney for Ward.

Now sitting back and letting the cows fatten up.

View attachment 1364298

I freaking love this team!

I also own J.Kelly, but can't justify him to Green. JKelly still scoring fine and still attending alot of CBA's. Green is just beast mode this year, so unsure if Kelly just can't be fked trying as hard or Green taking all his ball haha!

Im keeping Kelly but i do really want Green as well!

Not necessarily

The team ranked first looks like crap to me - that def is poo

Team ranked 2nd looks like crap to me - Trac is M1 ffs

Team ranked 3rd is okay but has zero ruck cover

Team ranked =3rd midfield is weak as piss on paper

Team ranked 5th - is FAR stronger than those above
how do you see what these teams look like?

I freaking love this team!

I also own J.Kelly, but can't justify him to Green. JKelly still scoring fine and still attending alot of CBA's. Green is just beast mode this year, so unsure if Kelly just can't be fked trying as hard or Green taking all his ball haha!

Im keeping Kelly but i do really want Green as well!
I'm a Kelly owner and very sceptical atm

Tiiges game score was inflated by two goals

Not sure tbh

Just can't see 130+s occurring

Truly tempted by a 65k cash grab and Greening it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back