Preview Round 5 – GWS Giants vs Fremantle Dockers, Saturday 20th April 2019, UNSW Canberra Oval, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the form Cameron is in Pearce is a good match up for him but if Hamling doesnt get up for the game it will be difficult for the Dockers to keep the 3 talls contained that is assuming the mids are good with the f50 entries
Pearce, Duman and Hamling or Cox should be ok for height match ups but Duman and Cox are still a bit inexperienced and with the form Cameron is in I hope to see another big bag from him and we can all sing his praises after what I view as a slightly disappointing back half of the season last year
Another good performance from Whitfield and I can see the media going absolutely over the top with the articles after some of the ones from this week but hopefully we see another 7 goals from Lynch or Tippa for them to fill the column inches

I think it is pretty certain that Hately will have a debut this week after a solid pre season and pretty much not missing any games so far (I think?) that would be the only change IMO, Corr will be ready after this week but it will be hard to break into the backline with Davis and Taylor playing well but he should be in before the bye even if it is just to spell Taylor for a game
My hopes are that the 3 spread as they lead out, and don’t lead to impossible shots from the pockets.
Also, that they lead away from each other and break up the defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back