Discussion Round 5 2017: Photos & Discussion Thread (ANZAC Long Weekend)

Remove this Banner Ad

footyjumpers.com versions:
Melbourne-Anzac-2017.gif

Richmond-Anzac-2017.gif
The hill on the back of the Melbourne jumper seems to be the same base colour as the front and main jumper

Has it been confirmed if the ANZAC Observance will take place before every game this year, or just once per state like last year?

So Eddie and the other guy just said because Port joined the competition and Carlton have been there for 100 years, Carlton shouldn't be in their clash kit and that Port needs to find an alternative. Seriously? It's our home game you ****.

Now we know Eddies real agenda. FFS.

So Eddie and the other guy just said because Port joined the competition and Carlton have been there for 100 years, Carlton shouldn't be in their clash kit and that Port needs to find an alternative. Seriously? It's our home game you ****.

Now we know Eddies real agenda. FFS.
Quick! Someone tell Carlton that because they've been around longer than Collingwood, they get eternal preference of kit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick! Someone tell Carlton that because they've been around longer than Collingwood, they get eternal preference of kit.
While I'd much prefer to wear our traditional white jumper there's a difference between length in the comp and established date.

I'm going to continue to complain about Carltons heat press numbers until either Nike stop skimping out or they change manufacturers.
You'll be waiting a while, I don't think Nike listen to posters on internet forums, and they're locked to Carlton until 2019.

You'll be waiting a while, I don't think Nike listen to posters on internet forums, and they're locked to Carlton until 2019.
Well looks like I've got a lot of complaining ahead of me.

I could swear Gibbs' #4 is peeling off from the top.

They'd be stupid to pull out. If they want exposure in Australia, the AFL is their best option.
Well their contract with Manchester City means they sponsor Melbourne City, and the Socceroos regularly making the World Cup means Nike will continue that sponsorship too. Kyrgios is a good bit of exposure for Nike in Australia too with him always being in the headlines too. Nike is Nike really, their brand will always be big regardless of their association with the AFL. I don't think of Nike and think of Carlton that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back