Preview Round 5, 2022 vs Carlton @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

If only our lord and savior John Butcher could be resurrected this Easter Sunday 🙏🏽

People still weep for the Swans and the treatment they copped in the 2016 grandmother — our game against the Blues at the G in 2015 may as well have been umpired by Dave Hughes, Andy Maher and the ghost of Fonzie Gangitano.
Was at that game… definitely the angriest I’ve been after a game

Relax gentlemen Carlton have this in the bag i cant understand why everyone still believes in this club under koch&hinkley we are stuffed mentally emotionally every which way these guys have destroyed this club!
Im hoping for a ten goal smashing i cant stand this club and what it has become under these guys.

Razor Ray doing our game. Eleni got another gig, but Richmond will be relieved it's not their game against Camry. She probably can't influence the Melb vs Giants result too much.
She isn't a good umpire, most facets of her umpiring is ok except the most important - decision making.

I like that the AFL are trying the break a stereotype but wait to Eleni and other candidates are ready. They're putting unnecessary focus on her.

Yeh keen to watch Hayes.

Who has obviously suddenly developed a tank. Ahhh the side effects of desperation when magical things happen.

Glad we didn't trial him last year when Scooter was out for a month and getting rid of pistol all adds to the mystique of Ken's genius mind.

Roll on tomorrow when i'll be watching us arms folded wearing a sardonic grin. Has the pantomime of Ken telling Sam Hayes he's playing

been put up yet. I wonder if there's a part of Sam thinking after all this time saying "sorry Ken i've come down with ICGAFA*

* I couldn't give a f'ck anymore

Main things I wanna see this week. Is SPP & Butters play big minutes in the midfield. Rozee and Motlop switch roles getting Rozee up the field. Like he did against Crows in the preseason , sick of seeing him get the ball facing away from goals. Getting his ball up through the centre can evade traffic and is a great 20-30m stub passer.

Is anybody watching this game for any other reason than morbid curiosity?
I'm genuinely interested to see how Hayes goes at AFL level. That's about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I normally like to spice things up before the game by guessing which quarter/s will be goalless ones. It’s laugh out loud, easy to play, & fun for the entire family.
Could play the drinking game... Every time port kicks a goal ya have a drink...

Not gonna get very drunk playing that game but.

Is anybody watching this game for any other reason than morbid curiosity?

:eek: is ^ what we've been reduced to. Sort of funny, sort of sad but hey deal me in.

Btw wasn't AA going to be out 'til July or something. Hope it's not a hail Mary... nah couldn't be.

We wouldn't put a meaningless win before a player's welfare... would we?

Could play the drinking game... Every time port kicks a goal ya have a drink...

Not gonna get very drunk playing that game but.

Here's an idea ...

When Port kick a behind, have a drink.

When Port kick it out on the full, have two drinks.

When Port kick to an outnumber inside 50 involving a player sub 190cm and the opposition takes an easy mark, finish your drink.

When the camera cuts to Hinkley sitting by himself, staring out into the distance, punctuated by the occasional sip of Coke, finish the bottle.

Here's an idea ...

When Port kick a behind, have a drink.

When Port kick it out on the full, have two drinks.

When Port kick to an outnumber inside 50 involving a player sub 190cm and the opposition takes an easy mark, finish your drink.

When the camera cuts to Hinkley sitting by himself, staring out into the distance, punctuated by the occasional sip of Coke, finish the bottle.

If we adhered by those rules in last years Prelim, 50000 supporters would have been inebriated by the 10 minute mark of the first quarter.

:eek: is ^ what we've been reduced to. Sort of funny, sort of sad but hey deal me in.

Btw wasn't AA going to be out 'til July or something. Hope it's not a hail Mary... nah couldn't be.

We wouldn't put a meaningless win before a player's welfare... would we?

If Aliir reinjures himself and/or Robbie looks exactly like a 34 year old who hasn’t played football for a month, everyone’s heads should roll.

It’s so desperate.

Why are you trying to kill your fellow Port board posters?

You're not real Port supporters anyway. Real Port supporters support the club's decisions no matter what. The real deal in teal as Rucci says!
There's a fair chance Koch and Hinkley aren't far off from poisoning dissidents Putin style, so this could be in our future.

I’ll be watching as always, and venting my frustration in the match day thread to make me feel better by sharing my pain.

Keen to see Hayes go around, but not much else excites me with this group. Even if we see improved performances from the team and some individuals, they will only be subtle and we’ll be back to type next week and the weeks after.

Still hope to see something from Georgiades that restores my long term optimism in him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back