Round 5 Discussion (Dedicated to wholesome and clean posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE HAVE A PROBLEM KENTS

Along with another tweet saying that “Cameron Guthrie is likely to play Monday” then my assumption is we’d make one change and it looks to be C. Guthrie in for Constable :mad:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck me. He’s been my M9 all season, literally just restructured my team to get him into M8.

The Scott brothers are the kentiest of kents.

Yeah, that's fine, but the interpretation has always been that the post is part of the line...and the padding is part of the post.

Take semantics up with the AFL, not the commentators.
The AFL has never said that the post is part of the line.

The interpretation that the post is part of the line is one that commentators have put forth and communicated to the public, not the AFL.

Just noticed that 31% of you mass faults own big Neale now, never in doubt he decided to stink the joint out immediately.

Just noticed that 31% of you mass faults own big Neale now, never in doubt he decided to stink the joint out immediately.
Do you know what he started the year at and how many paid peak price to bring him in this week?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Cats get a good big win and no injuries, does Constable come straight back in against the Eagles?

Can't trade him out because he has such a low BE and will rise a lot more, but it's annoying if we're stuck with him on the bench not playing for a while

Ahhh poo.

I'd traded him in to see what it looked like and forgot to reverse the trade.

I've got two useless WC donuts on the bench this week that are no good for my planned captain loophole.

And Scrimshaw and Cousins looks likely to miss.

What a cluster ****.

Might go VC Cunnington and C Cripps.
I did exactly the same thing with Collins to Joyce after Round 1 (traded to see what it looked like and forgot there was Thurs game and couldn’t reverse). Then I had to trade Hore to Wilkie to avoid a donut because Joyce got dropped. Now I’ve just traded Hore back in. So two absolutely wasted trades. Other than that, I haven’t really needed to trade. Will haunt me all season 😡

Just based on the team list and where Scrimshaw was on the extended bench.
BREAKING: Bryce Gibbs, Matty Kreuzer and Menegola all set to miss - you heard it here first.

Doctor Supercoach
Just now ·
Some changes to Sunday squads with Anthony Miles and Chayce Jones withdrawn from their extended squads.
Replaced by Brad Scheer and Tyson Stengle. Squads to be finalised tonight!
The AFL are also reporting that Constable is confirmed to be resting for Geelong this week with the rising star out for Monday’s clash against Hawthorn.

WE HAVE A PROBLEM KENTS

Along with another tweet saying that “Cameron Guthrie is likely to play Monday” then my assumption is we’d make one change and it looks to be C. Guthrie in for Constable :mad:

LDU / Butters loopholed. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back